Page 127 of 1095 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137177227627 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 10942

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 127

naiadknight is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Eh. I tolerate his sweet tea/ kool- aid love when I can't stand the stuff, so he just retreats back to his lab when I say I'm making something eggy.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

skink531 is offline Senior Member
    My oldest is just getting past her problem with eggs. She used to love them, then one day my wife made hard boiled eggs and the yolks were a little runny. That is just fine by me, but she was grossed out by it. You couldn't even say the word egg around her(she insisted you spell it out). She has finally started eating scrambled eggs once in a while. I'll be damned if any child of mine won't eat eggs!

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skink531 View Post
    I'll be damned if any child of mine won't eat eggs!

Hooray for good parenting!
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Food for yesterday -

lunch - three pieces of bacon and three eggs in bacon grease
    dinner - Eggplant lasagne.

Today -

coffee
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Food for yesterday -

lunch - three pieces of bacon and three eggs in bacon grease
    dinner - Eggplant lasagne.

Today -

coffee
    Eggplant lasagne might actually work. I'm just leery of ruining an entire lasagne with the fishiness of eggplant.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Eggplant lasagne might actually work. I'm just leery of ruining an entire lasagne with the fishiness of eggplant.
    Hmm..not sure if it would or not. I like eggplant so can't say whether it tastes too much like eggplant for someone who doesn't like it.

So I just do not get the whole "Use a portobella as a bun and wrap shit in lettuce to make it a sandwich" thing. A mushroom while awesome is not a bun and takes away from the great burgerness and lettuce...egads, what a waste of time that shit is. Unless it is super crispy which happens about as often as the Cubs winning the world series it just isn't worth it.

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    So I just do not get the whole "Use a portobella as a bun and wrap shit in lettuce to make it a sandwich" thing. A mushroom while awesome is not a bun and takes away from the great burgerness and lettuce...egads, what a waste of time that shit is. Unless it is super crispy which happens about as often as the Cubs winning the world series it just isn't worth it.
    I'd rather knife and fork the damn thing then use shrooms or lettuce as a bun. Seems sort of redundant.
    Georgette

Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    I'd rather knife and fork the damn thing then use shrooms or lettuce as a bun. Seems sort of redundant.
    For a burger, yeah, I'll knife and fork it. If it's tacos, I'll use lettuce as tortillas.
    My Primal Battle Tome

geostump is offline Senior Member
    If its taco, I just have a salad. I have ordered an italian sub, pulled the bread off and used Rivvin's Angry Bread as a holder before. Really good.
    Georgette