Page 124 of 1095 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126134174224624 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 10944

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 124

  1. #1231
    naiadknight's Avatar
    naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Odessa/ Midland, TX
    Posts
    12,902
    Shop Now
    Memorial Day Weekend, I forgot about that. I know Neice has an unbirthday party (summer birthday and wanted to have one with her school friends) on Sunday. I may do a day trip somewhere Saturday or Monday.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

  2. #1232
    canio6's Avatar
    canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    S. Arizona
    Posts
    11,672
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Memorial Day Weekend, I forgot about that. I know Neice has an unbirthday party (summer birthday and wanted to have one with her school friends) on Sunday. I may do a day trip somewhere Saturday or Monday.
    Oh crap, that means it is my GF's birthday. How the hell did I forget that? Hmmm....now I need to think of a gift stat.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

    What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

  3. #1233
    naiadknight's Avatar
    naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Odessa/ Midland, TX
    Posts
    12,902
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Oh crap, that means it is my GF's birthday. How the hell did I forget that? Hmmm....now I need to think of a gift stat.
    Something she needs but won't buy for herself. (That excludes vacuum cleaners and the like.)
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

  4. #1234
    geostump's Avatar
    geostump is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Ohio, its not the heart of it all
    Posts
    10,836
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Something she needs but won't buy for herself. (That excludes vacuum cleaners and the like.)
    This. Don't be like Stumpy and get your GF a blender for her birthday. Leads to very bad things.
    Georgette

  5. #1235
    canio6's Avatar
    canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    S. Arizona
    Posts
    11,672
    Yes, but can I afford a new laptop...I will have to go and see.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

    What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

  6. #1236
    naiadknight's Avatar
    naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Odessa/ Midland, TX
    Posts
    12,902
    Look into the new Asus tablet. It's a thing of beauty.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

  7. #1237
    canio6's Avatar
    canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    S. Arizona
    Posts
    11,672
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Look into the new Asus tablet. It's a thing of beauty.

    I will have to take your word for it. My general computer criteria is "So, I can surf the web and play WoW right?" She wanted one where the screen rotated and you could use it as a notebook or something or perhaps I am losing my mind.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

    What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

  8. #1238
    naiadknight's Avatar
    naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Odessa/ Midland, TX
    Posts
    12,902
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    I will have to take your word for it. My general computer criteria is "So, I can surf the web and play WoW right?" She wanted one where the screen rotated and you could use it as a notebook or something or perhaps I am losing my mind.
    If that's the case, DEFINITELY look into the Asus tablet.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

  9. #1239
    canio6's Avatar
    canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    S. Arizona
    Posts
    11,672
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    If that's the case, DEFINITELY look into the Asus tablet.
    Oh, yes, that looks like it, and $500? That is far cheaper than I imagined. Thank you. Once again, you have proven why you rule.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

    What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

  10. #1240
    Twibble's Avatar
    Twibble is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Midland, Texas
    Posts
    2,405
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Oh, yes, that looks like it, and $500? That is far cheaper than I imagined. Thank you. Once again, you have proven why you rule.
    Did you really need proof?
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

    If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

    Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •