Page 121 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131171221621 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 10730

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 121

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    And while on the subject I heard a kick ass story while driving back from the trip. It had to do with some slime creature living in a water management plant. It made me think of your awesomeness...the water plant management thingy not the slime creature. I think I will shut up now.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Oh crap, I saved you until last and then forgot to add you...well I am the suck...

but...what I missed you doing was you doing the same thing you do every night on the forum...taking over the world. Because your brain is huge, not because you in any way resemble a cartoon rodent.
    Mwahahaahhaha.....
    You willing to be my scapeg.... errr..the face of my campaign for the ruling of the universe?
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

And while on the subject I heard a kick ass story while driving back from the trip. It had to do with some slime creature living in a water management plant. It made me think of your awesomeness...the water plant management thingy not the slime creature. I think I will shut up now.
    Hrmmm... I may know of this plant. I may have worked for the governmental ageny that spawned said slime creature. I may also be full of shit.
    Good to have you back, Canio.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Hrmmm... I may know of this plant. I may have worked for the governmental ageny that spawned said slime creature. I may also be full of shit.
    Good to have you back, Canio.
    Thanks. It is good to be back. I'll have to look up the name of the story. It was on escapepod I think and was rather entertaining in a sewage like fashion.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Good to have you back!

Nope, no more bikini pics. I've gotten lazy since then so yes, you could imagine that's gotten me in a hissy. I really need to stop being so lazy so hopefully tomorrow I will be back to full on primalness.
    Georgette

Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    Good to have you back!

Nope, no more bikini pics. I've gotten lazy since then so yes, you could imagine that's gotten me in a hissy. I really need to stop being so lazy and post more pics
    fixored it for you Good luck getting the primalness back. And just because someone has to be 'that guy' - don't wait until tomorrow! Be primal today! Now, ignore me and go back about yoru business

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    Oh crap, I saved you until last and then forgot to add you...well I am the suck...

but...what I missed you doing was you doing the same thing you do every night on the forum...taking over the world. Because your brain is huge, not because you in any way resemble a cartoon rodent.
    NotgoingtosayitcuzsheknowswhereIliveNotgoingtosayi tcuzsheknowswhereIliveNotgoingtosayitcuzsheknowswh ereIliveNotgoingtosayitcuzsheknowswhereIliveNotgoi ngtosayitcuzsheknowswhereIliveNotgoingtosayitcuzsh eknowswhereIliveNotgoingtosayitcuzsheknowswhereIli veNotgoingtosayitcuzsheknowswhereIliveNotgoingtosa yitcuzsheknowswhereIli...

Ah, hell.

If either, she'd physically resemble Pinky - short and skinny. You can't see the huge brain from the outside.

*runs like hell*
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Quote Originally Posted by Twibble View Post
    NotgoingtosayitcuzsheknowswhereIliveNotgoingtosayi tcuzsheknowswhereIliveNotgoingtosayitcuzsheknowswh ereIliveNotgoingtosayitcuzsheknowswhereIliveNotgoi ngtosayitcuzsheknowswhereIliveNotgoingtosayitcuzsh eknowswhereIliveNotgoingtosayitcuzsheknowswhereIli veNotgoingtosayitcuzsheknowswhereIliveNotgoingtosa yitcuzsheknowswhereIli...

Ah, hell.

If either, she'd physically resemble Pinky - short and skinny. You can't see the huge brain from the outside.

*runs like hell*
    Yes, I do know where you live. But I wouldn't cause you pain for a compliment like that...
    My Primal Battle Tome

Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Yes, I do know where you live. But I wouldn't cause you pain for a compliment like that...
    So why would you cause her pain? Inquiring minds want to know

So why would you cause her pain? Inquiring minds want to know
    Of the people in her household, she's the one least likely to come to pain. She hasn't done anything to get herself hurt (other than previous pain), so she's clear for the moment.
    My Primal Battle Tome