Page 119 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129169219619 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 10730

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 119

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Yeah, when I go into labor with my first I'll drop the fbomb too, but it will be in the context of "Yeah, I am a dude giving birth. Where is my fbomb check?"
    LOL!

I apologized to mom and she told something along the lines of I'll let this one slide. Made everyone laugh.
    Georgette

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    I use the f-bomb more frequently than I should, but meh. I do clean up my language around small kids (under 10), but if they're older, they get the "use this word at your own risk. I'm not responsible for you getting in trouble using it" spiel. I also use "frag" when I can't use any notable variation of "fuck" (like at work.) My mom still shoots me a dirty look if I use it more than once an hour, but I've grown immune to those. I won't use any variation of any swear in front of grandparents though. One "Jesus forgives you" half hour speech for using "FRAK" when I dropped something on my toe was enough for me.
    If I swore growing up, I get soap or dirt in my mouth. That or "EXCUSE ME?!" I didn't start swearing until I left for college, so I think I'm in canio's "making up for lost time" camp, there.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    I didn't start swearing until I left for college, so I think I'm in canio's "making up for lost time" camp, there.

Welcome to the team. We're happy to have you.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

TigerLily is offline Senior Member
    Gawd, now that I work from home, I've lost what small amount of social couth I ever had. Lots of cussing and bitching about politics while sitting around barefoot, in sweatpants, with unbrushed hair, with lights turned down.... Come join the dark side!~
    "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food." -- Hippocrates

Quote Originally Posted by TigerLily View Post
    Gawd, now that I work from home, I've lost what small amount of social couth I ever had. Lots of cussing and bitching about politics while sitting around barefoot, in sweatpants, with unbrushed hair, with lights turned down.... Come join the dark side!~
    My job today was out in the field wearing steel toes, flame resistant coveralls, hard hat, reflective vest, and nitrile gloves, still trying to stay fairly office- civilized because we were on a client site. Now that I'm home and barefoot in shorts and a tank, with license to talk whatever fucking way I want without worrying about intercompany politics, I fell MUCH better. Especially in a darkened room with the braids and 5 pounds of hairspray/ mousse/ aloe brushed out of my hair (that's about hoe much it takes to keep my hair from blowing all over the place.)
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Quote Originally Posted by TigerLily View Post
    actually that sounds really hot. Apparently I need to get out more.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

5 pounds of hairspray/ mousse/ aloe brushed out of my hair (that's about hoe much it takes to keep my hair from blowing all over the place.)

Holy snikes. There is no way I could do that.

Holy snikes. There is no way I could do that.
    It was that, or have my hair in my face while deal with hydrochloric acid or trying to read a readout, or brushing my hair out my my face with an HCl laced glove because I don't even notice when I move my hair out of my way. These bangs need to grow out quicker...
    My Primal Battle Tome

It was that, or have my hair in my face while deal with hydrochloric acid or trying to read a readout, or brushing my hair out my my face with an HCl laced glove because I don't even notice when I move my hair out of my way. These bangs need to grow out quicker...
    Ah, yeah, that would be a pain. Reason number 17 it is good to be a guy...short hair ftw.

TigerLily is offline Senior Member
    actually that sounds really hot. Apparently I need to get out more.
    Apparently so! hahah.
    "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food." -- Hippocrates