Page 118 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128168218618 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 10730

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 118

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    Can't argue with results. > Really, the way it completely interrupted his train of thought when I'd just hold my hand out for money was what helped.

It was all altruistic on my part, I swear. And altruistically, those super-expensive sheets of dichroic glass I bought myself for art projects... yep, it was all for HIS good.
    I'd agree to it if the GF agreed that every time she had a cigarette I got $1 back. I might break even.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

skink531 is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    If Nacho posted, "I just got whacked in the nuts, help me out bro." We'd all be in with the sympathy,
    If he posted that I would laugh my ass off and then make some retarded comment to make fun of it. But I have the mentality of your average 11 year old.

skink531 is online now Senior Member
    In front of my kids I NEVER curse. At work, however, you will here my co-workers say "Uh-oh, Dave's Motherfucking people already, it's going to be a good night".

geostump is offline Senior Member
    I curse in front of my kids and I allow my oldest daughter to. I've told her that there is a responsibility to it and you have to do it under the right situations. My husband doesn't like this. I don't like the idea of cleaning up language for kids sake. The girls don't use curse words and I've only dealt with my oldest using them once or twice but the situation would have warranted it and I could imagine and adult saying it.
    Georgette

Quote Originally Posted by skink531 View Post
    If he posted that I would laugh my ass off and then make some retarded comment to make fun of it. But I have the mentality of your average 11 year old.
    Well, yeah, me too obviously. That is how guys show sympathy
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    I curse in front of my kids and I allow my oldest daughter to. I've told her that there is a responsibility to it and you have to do it under the right situations. My husband doesn't like this. I don't like the idea of cleaning up language for kids sake. The girls don't use curse words and I've only dealt with my oldest using them once or twice but the situation would have warranted it and I could imagine and adult saying it.
    I never cursed until I went to college and then not really until I joined the Army. My mom still hates it. She smacked me upside the head last time I saw her for saying some word or another.

My sister Cheryl drops the f-bomb like most people say Hi. Now you know where I get it from.
    Georgette

Ah, the wonderful influence of older siblings. Luckily, I am the oldest so got to corrupt the others.

She raised me. The only time I dropped the f-bomb in front of mom was when I was in labor with my first.
    Georgette

Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    She raised me. The only time I dropped the f-bomb in front of mom was when I was in labor with my first.
    Yeah, when I go into labor with my first I'll drop the fbomb too, but it will be in the context of "Yeah, I am a dude giving birth. Where is my fbomb check?"