skink531 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    freshly butchered umpaloompa
    And where can I find this?

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skink531 View Post
    And where can I find this?
    Next to the canned unicorn and leprechaun kabobs.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

skink531 is offline Senior Member
    on a seperate note I seem to be using the term f*ck a lot today. That is probably not a good thing.
    When i don't use that term people start wondering what is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by skink531 View Post
    When i don't use that term people start wondering what is wrong.

Yeah, I am mostly the same. I honestly only said one swear word before I turned 18, I think I am making up for lost time.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

Jenny is offline Senior Member
    Here, let me take care of that for ya -- I never said all that mutual sympathy circle-jerking was justified, after all. Really I've known very few women whose periods were horrific enough to really wow me. It tends to strike me as a sort of "my period can beat up your period" vibe.

But who am I to talk, as noted my period is pretty mild-mannered. No wonder it took me forever to get knocked up the first time.
    "Trust me, you will soon enter a magical land full of delicious steakflowers, with butterbacons fluttering around over the extremely rompable grass and hillsides."

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    Here, let me take care of that for ya -- I never said all that mutual sympathy circle-jerking was justified, after all. Really I've known very few women whose periods were horrific enough to really wow me. It tends to strike me as a sort of "my period can beat up your period" vibe.

Eh, if they want sympathy then more power to them. It is the stupid questions they ask to get sympathy without just asking for sympathy that bug me.

If Nacho posted, "I just got whacked in the nuts, help me out bro." We'd all be in with the sympathy, but if he posted, "So, yeah, when you guys get kicked in the dick does it hurt?" We'd think he was crazy as shit.

Just say, "My TotM sucks, sympathy please." Posting asking about food cravings just makes you (not you you obviously) look like a moron. I'd pay top dollar for the women-folk on the forum all to respond with "No, we never crave anything. You are just fail as a person. Go hang your head in shame or just hang yourself."

on a seperate note I seem to be using the term f*ck a lot today. That is probably not a good thing.
    At one point Optimus decided he was overusing that term, and since we had a new impressionable baby, we cut a deal: every time he said it, he'd have to stop what he was doing, whip out his wallet, and hand me a $20. If he didn't have any, he had to drop everything and go to an ATM.

It only took about a week to break the habit, but I got about $400 or $500 which I spent on myself. Win! For me.
    "Trust me, you will soon enter a magical land full of delicious steakflowers, with butterbacons fluttering around over the extremely rompable grass and hillsides."

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Now, I don't have cravings. Seriously, PB has killed them. At worst, I get a yen for chocolate ice cream and one bite in, I'm good. I wish my cycles were more like Jenny's. I think everyone in my life would be happier. Actually, I do crave sex more and have been known to rape unsuspecting men.

If I don't at least drop f*ck 5-10 times a day, something is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    At one point Optimus decided he was overusing that term, and since we had a new impressionable baby, we cut a deal: every time he said it, he'd have to stop what he was doing, whip out his wallet, and hand me a $20. If he didn't have any, he had to drop everything and go to an ATM.

It only took about a week to break the habit, but I got about $400 or $500 which I spent on myself. Win! For me.
    Wow. You are the new face of evil. I respect that.

Can't argue with results. >:D And he was the one who suggested it. Really, the way it completely interrupted his train of thought when I'd just hold my hand out for money was what helped.

It was all altruistic on my part, I swear. And altruistically, those super-expensive sheets of dichroic glass I bought myself for art projects... yep, it was all for HIS good.