Page 111 of 1090 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161211611 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 10893

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 111

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Well, my parents watched it and thought it was good. I'm slowly bringing my entire family over to the dark side.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Last night's food was fun and about as primal as the latest monsanto innovation - double cheeseburger and fries from Denny's and some pumpkin cheese cake ice cream. Now, when I say some I mean a cubic fuck ton, but it was good. And to be fair I eat ice cream in moderation. Moderation in this case being until it is all gone. Some might call that a binge. I call it eating whatever the hell I like because I am a grown ass man. Sadly, my ass probably grew a bit in response, but that is what life is about - sacrifices.

I definitely feel the effects today in that I feel bloated or what I think bloated would feel like if men became bloated. Beyond that I am in a pretty damned good mood, which is rare of late. I got off work early yesterday as I came in early, which was cool. The powers that be do not want us 'abusing overtime' because me coming in on weekends against my will is abusing overtime. LAWL. I was politically correct and didn't laugh in my boss's boss's face. Plus I got to go home and take a nap. That is definitely a touchdown in the game of life.

Oh, also someone asked me about my softstar shoes while at Denny's, which was cool, so apparently a random 80 year old woman and I will be sporting the same shoes. Woot woot.

All in all life is good. Do you all care? Eh, guess what - you are internet friends (aka some of the few people I can stand) and as such have to listen to me ramble. Yes, I know, you deserve better. Rest assured that when I die I will leave all my bacon to you.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

geostump is offline Senior Member
    I just have 4 words to say, Pumpkin Cheesecake Ice Cream. YUM!~
    Georgette

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    W00t! More bacon!
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Oh yeah. Bacon!!!
    Georgette

Dinner last night was chicken thighs, asparagus, and spinach. It was good. Watched the first episode of the Borgias. Eh, so far not interested but it might get better. The acting is good at least.

I need to get back to exercise. Been slacking on pushups and running. No classes this summer though so should have more time to get out there and move. woot woot

theholla is offline Senior Member
    I'm totally going to primalize pumpkin cheesecake ice cream. Also, I like the idea of having an 80 year old shoe buddy out there...

For me, a little exercise leads to more exercise. In other words, it's tough to get my ass in gear, but once I start I remember why I liked it in the first place. Good luck getting back in the groove!
    The Primal Holla! Eating fat. Getting lean. Being awesome.

You were sick, but now you're well, and there's work to do. - Kilgore Trout

Quote Originally Posted by theholla View Post
    Good luck getting back in the groove!

Thanks. It has been difficult these last few weeks as I have been working 55-60 hours a week plus going to class 4 days a week. Weekends I have been trying to get stuff done for when my GF's dad comes to visit. Could I squeeze some exercise in there? Sure, but it is just easier to lay on the bed and stare at the ceiling lol. I know, get my ass in gear. got it.

theholla is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, the hubs is in a similar situation - crazy hours at work, grad school at night, and family commitments on the weekends. He's been fitting in some body weight exercises about 3x a week in between other stuff, but isn't even going to try to start running/sprinting again until next week, when his classes are all finished. It's rough!
    The Primal Holla! Eating fat. Getting lean. Being awesome.

You were sick, but now you're well, and there's work to do. - Kilgore Trout

Quote Originally Posted by theholla View Post
    For me, a little exercise leads to more exercise. In other words, it's tough to get my ass in gear, but once I start I remember why I liked it in the first place. Good luck getting back in the groove!

If I don't get my workout in first thing in the morning, bad things happen
    Georgette