Page 110 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120160210610 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 10730

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 110

TigerLily is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    P.S.
    I have lasers for eyes.
    If mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy.
    "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food." -- Hippocrates

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerLily View Post
    We complain, but it IS job security, dear.
    Very true.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Well, the second episode of Game of Thrones was definitely worth watching. Hopefully that keeps up. My food over the weekend, mainly on Sunday, was not great but eh, f*ck it as Ghandi once said.

I ended up working Easter and coming in 4 hours early today. But in the words of the prophet, "shit happens" Indeed it does.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Job security is important. That's why I'm looking to get out of where I am. I don't feel secure.
    Georgette

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Well, the second episode of Game of Thrones was definitely worth watching. Hopefully that keeps up. My food over the weekend, mainly on Sunday, was not great but eh, f*ck it as Ghandi once said.

I ended up working Easter and coming in 4 hours early today. But in the words of the prophet, "shit happens" Indeed it does.
    I tried to watch the first episode yesterday but that never happened. Figure I will watch the first 2 episodes Wednesday evening. I did discover this is not a show to watch with young eyes. My 12 yr old can handle it.
    Georgette

Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    I tried to watch the first episode yesterday but that never happened. Figure I will watch the first 2 episodes Wednesday evening. I did discover this is not a show to watch with young eyes. My 12 yr old can handle it.
    There is some violence, sex, and nudity. Whether that is appropriate for your kids or not is up to you but it is definitely a more adult oriented show.

When Tristan saw the beheading, she freaked so that made my decision. Caitlyn(12) thought it looked cool. Even though with movies that even make odd references to sex, she kind of gets that "ack! sex mentioned in front of my parents" look.
    Georgette

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    Job security is important. That's why I'm looking to get out of where I am. I don't feel secure.
    Mine's too secure, as long as no one in our office dies. To the point where I can't take vacation when they're going out of town. And I think one of my bosses about passed out at the idea of me being gone for a week in December.
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

When Tristan saw the beheading, she freaked so that made my decision. Caitlyn(12) thought it looked cool. Even though with movies that even make odd references to sex, she kind of gets that "ack! sex mentioned in front of my parents" look.
    Ah, well, then she may not like the "Two people doing it in front of my parents" scenes.

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Ah, well, then she may not like the "Two people doing it in front of my parents" scenes.
    Yeah, I don't think she would. Oh well, when she's a bit older.
    Georgette