Page 11 of 1099 FirstFirst ... 91011121321611115111011 ... LastLast

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 11

geostump is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Only 10 and we get along great. Yeah, 17 years would be a big gap though. I would imagine It's almost like not being sisters at that point and in some places (read: where I am now) by 17 she could potentially have popped out 1-2 kids of her own.
    I'll just say this much. She was pregnant at the same time mom was pregnant with me. They were going to get the 2-for-1 special done if you know what I mean. My sister ended up miscarrying and mom kept me. Mom was 40 when I popped and yes we all share the same lineage. I don't really talk to my sisters at all and there are 4 of us.

There's 2.25 years between me and my middle sibling and 7.5 years between me and my youngest sister. I love my youngest sister to bits. The middle is still holdin a grudge against me for several things and refused to speak to me before she went to jail.
    My oldest daughter is the one most likely to go to prison. My middle daughter is a brainiac and has more common sense than most adults I know. The youngest is a comedian.
    Georgette

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    You SURE you aren't in WTX?! Just joking, I know Arizona has the same issues.
    If you removed the signs saying 'Welcome to..." would you even be able to tell one from another? I made the drive once and if it were not for the signs I couldn't have distinguished TX from NM from S AZ.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    If you removed the signs saying 'Welcome to..." would you even be able to tell one from another? I made the drive once and if it were not for the signs I couldn't have distinguished TX from NM from S AZ.
    West Texas is flat. NM and S. Arizona are not. AZ can be distinguished by the prolific saguaro.
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    They were going to get the 2-for-1 special done if you know what I mean.
    I'm not going to start an abortion debate, but I am very glad that didn't work out.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    I dunno, there's some mountains and.... well, once you get beyond that, it's all the same. Just change the native flora (mesquite, shinry and cactus here, mesquite, cactus and live oaks in NM, mesquite, cactus and more cactus there.)
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Quote Originally Posted by Twibble View Post
    West Texas is flat. NM and S. Arizona are not. AZ can be distinguished by the prolific saguaro.
    Lets not inject reality into my broadbased generalizations. Next you will be telling me that women can drive, men ask for directions, and that size does matter.

My middle sister was trying for her first at 16. Mt grandmother went upside her head when she found out. Thankfully, for everyone's sake, she has yet to propagate young.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    My middle sister was trying for her first at 16.

And this is why young people need hobbies. Ones that do not involve being naked in the backseat/bedroom/barn

My middle sister lived outside of Ivanhoe, TX with my grandmother during her HS years. (It's a long story.) Her graduating class had all of 10 people in it, and that was from 3 counties around. I don't know that she ever matured past the 3rd grader "baby doll, princes, and horsies" stage. She still has that, to my knowledge. And what's better than a babydoll? A real, live baby, of course. She was looking for prince charming and to be a mama.
    My Primal Battle Tome

geostump is online now Senior Member
    I'm not going to start an abortion debate, but I am very glad that didn't work out.
    Well thanks. That's why I put it the way I did. I was raised very pro-choice but when I found out at 21 about what almost happened (and this is from my 2nd oldest sister) I went off on mom. I tell you, my family puts the "fun" back in "dysfunctional."

dunno, there's some mountains and.... well, once you get beyond that, it's all the same. Just change the native flora (mesquite, shinry and cactus here, mesquite, cactus and live oaks in NM, mesquite, cactus and more cactus there.)
    I'm looking forward to seeing a desert. Will be better on my allergies. It's just flat and brown with a bit of green here.
    Georgette