Page 109 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119159209609 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 10727

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 109

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    Arguably most people are in the immediate neighborhood of sex a lot more often as fetuses than they will be for the next 15 years or so. ... I hope.

But yeah, gill slits and lanugo and vestigial tails? HAWT. Give me that "all worlds save Europa" speech one more time, baby, oohyeah.
    That last part was damn funny!

Jenny is offline Senior Member
    I seriously need to reread or rewatch the 2001 series sometime soon.

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    I damn near made one that said "You were sexy until... oh, wait, you weren't"
    I'm also a proud member of "You're bringing sexy back? Hope you saved the receipt"
    Now, that is funny shit
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Dinner was steak and eggs for the second day in a row. I mean, can you go wrong with steak and eggs? Apparently I gave my GF a demeaning look in Walmart. I have no idea what that even means, but she was really upset. All is now well, but apparently, "You don't even realize it but you have some looks that can kill." Huh, who knew? If only I could harness this power.

The look, which I didn't even realize I was giving, was apparently when she said we needed to buy cigarettes. This was all in the space of 15 seconds where I got called in to work tomorrow (at 3am ... the work, not the call) and just had the cashier at Walmart tell me my total was $252. So apparently work + walmart = evil look.

On that note, I am now actively seeking alternate work. I am tired of this bullshit. I have have had one holiday off in the3 years I have worked at my current job. That was two Thanksgivings ago because I left the state. I got called into work at 5 am on Christmas and now am working Easter. And by holiday off I mean I have worked Tgiving, Christmas, St. patty's day, 4th of July, Valentines, Ground hog day...I may have had flag day or national waffle day or some shit off but it is getting ridiculous.

okay rant over.

I am going to go eat more chocolate covered strawberries because it is that or I stab a bitch.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

Jenny is offline Senior Member
    Steak and eggs... hm, can't say I've ever had those together before. Do you eat them literally together in some way, or just sorta sequential/neighboring foods?

A demeaning look without even knowing you did it? Gee, that'll be tough to prevent in the future. Call me biased but I find myself assuming she was reading into it a tad...

Mmm, Waffle Day. I'm picturing various arcane activities for that holiday. Waffle Toss? Good luck in your job-seekage!
    "Trust me, you will soon enter a magical land full of delicious steakflowers, with butterbacons fluttering around over the extremely rompable grass and hillsides."

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Steak and eggs on the same plate is awesome stuff Jenny. It's a perfect pair, next to bacon & eggs of course.

Jon, I am known for giving those looks all the time. It's a talent really.

Working holidays suck the biggest egg ever. Done it a few times myself. Don't want to do it again.

theholla is offline Senior Member
    Sorry to hear that things are so irritating!

I just wanted to commend you for eating steak and eggs - delicious! Sometimes I think about this song when I'm doing squats:

The Primal Holla! Eating fat. Getting lean. Being awesome.

You were sick, but now you're well, and there's work to do. - Kilgore Trout

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    Steak and eggs... hm, can't say I've ever had those together before. Do you eat them literally together in some way, or just sorta sequential/neighboring foods?

A demeaning look without even knowing you did it? Gee, that'll be tough to prevent in the future. Call me biased but I find myself assuming she was reading into it a tad...

Mmm, Waffle Day. I'm picturing various arcane activities for that holiday. Waffle Toss? Good luck in your job-seekage!
    She is not usually that sensitive so perhaps the look was there. i was pretty pissed off at the time. I do appreciate your bias in my favor though

Steak and eggs..yup on the same plate. Like you would bacon or sausage etc. I like dipping the steak in runny yoke, but then again I like dipping pretty much anything in runny yolk.

Quote Originally Posted by theholla View Post
    Sorry to hear that things are so irritating!

I just wanted to commend you for eating steak and eggs - delicious! Sometimes I think about this song when I'm doing squats:

LOL that video is rather disturbing while being strangely cool. Steak+eggs+squats...hmm...

TigerLily is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Hell, I'm still back on the $252 at Wally World. That WOULD make me stab a bitch!

Anyway, yeah, I get hammered every holiday, too. Like right now. We are dreadfully behind, and I check to see who else is working. I'm the only one, and the stats are piled sky high! Where the hell is everybody? Apparently, I'm the only fool who bothers to show up for work on a holiday weekend.

We complain, but it IS job security, dear.
    "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food." -- Hippocrates