Page 107 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117157207607 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 10730

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 107

Pink Grokoddess is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Agreed but not until she is happy with her weightloss journey. She says it is too much stress to do both.
    That is true but at least she said *she would when she's happy*
    "If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place." Nora Roberts

Start December 20th 2010: 177 lbs
    Currant: 136 lbs
    Goal: 125 lbs
    11 more lbs to go

Follow My Journey :-)

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Modern Cave Women View Post
    That is true but at least she said *she would when she's happy*
    Yeah, she can't diet and stop smokign at the same time. I can't get her to see Primal as a way of eating not as a diet. Oh wells.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

geostump is online now Senior Member
    So she believes in the whole walking and not chewing gum at the same time theory?

If it were me, I would have quit smoking first, then worked on my body.
    Georgette

Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    So she believes in the whole walking and not chewing gum at the same time theory?

I guess. It is not something worth arguing about so if that is what she says it is what she says. I knew she smoked when I met her.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

I understand. One of the things I put up with from Stumpy.
    Georgette

Yup, she'll quit one day. I'm sure of that.

On a seperate note threads where people gain a pound and freak out or think that weighing <130 pounds makes them a fat ass or the like get really old.

On a seperate note threads where people gain a pound and freak out or think that weighing <130 pounds makes them a fat ass or the like get really old.
    Try being 200-300 lbs and that happening. We're like "no big deal. just another pound to add to x amount already there". Love people. Really, I do.
    Georgette

Pink Grokoddess is offline Senior Member

LOL well it's not something that they do to irratate people.. I assure you of that .. When I was young dumb and thin . I would call myself fat all the time I got over the weight of 130 why ?? Because I would look in the mirror and actually see a bigger person .. I can already feel myself starting up that habit again .. 144 isn't bad at all .. but on some days I will look in the mirror and see the 199 lb person who I was only 1 year or so ago.. We have been CW brainwashed and it's tough to get out that habit .. Worth it .. but tough
    "If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place." Nora Roberts

Start December 20th 2010: 177 lbs
    Currant: 136 lbs
    Goal: 125 lbs
    11 more lbs to go

Follow My Journey :-)

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post

Ditto, but then again, for me that wasn't the issue. Never saw the pleasure in coffin nails: you reek, your breath reeks, your teeth go yellow, your fingernails go yellow, your hair goes to straw, and its hard to get a date. Gee, hard decision.
    (Well, that and the smokes and drink killed my grandfather and is killing my uncle.)
    There's a facebook group I'm in: "You were sexy until I saw that cigarette in your hand." That says it all.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

naiadknight is online now Senior Member

Watch it. I'm 5' 1" and weighing over 135 was what put me over the edge to trying to lose weight. 20 lb shows up like 50 on a small frame.
    ETA: I get where you're coming from, I really do. But the size bashing happens on both sides of the camp. The tiny people get it for wanting to be a weight most don't see as healthy (so, I should intentionally gain 20 lb just to fit into the size you think is acceptable? I think not.) The heavy people get it as "well you're fat already, what the hell difference does a pound make?"
    Last edited by naiadknight; 04-22-2011 at 01:28 PM.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome