Page 100 of 1101 FirstFirst ... 509098991001011021101502006001100 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 11007

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 100

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    I believe that in SE Ohio, "he needed killin" is an acceptable form of defense as well.
    I guess, since SE OH isn't damnyankeland, y'all have kept more ofthe old ways of life. That or maybe more rednecks/ hillbillies= closer to TX legal system... wow, that's a scary thought.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

TigerLily is offline Senior Member
    You know that Jared kid in Arizona that shot the congresswoman in the face? Several of his schoolmates said, "I'm not surprised" when they learned who the shooter was. Everyone knew he was off and got the willies anytime he came around.

Yeah, that is this neighbor kid. None of the other kids will have anything to do with him and stand apart from him while waiting for the school bus. It's not because he is a dweeb. He's either completely off his rocker or heavily medicated (or both). Something about his eyes really scares me. He came up upon me one time as my back was to him, and my very first thought as I spun around and looked into his eyes was, "Please don't kill me."
    "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food." -- Hippocrates

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerLily View Post
    You know that Jared kid in Arizona that shot the congresswoman in the face? Several of his schoolmates said, "I'm not surprised" when they learned who the shooter was. Everyone knew he was off and got the willies anytime he came around.

Yeah, the guy was/is crazy as f*ck. If your neighbor is the same way that is not cool. Some people just seem to have a screw loose.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Yeah, that is this neighbor kid. None of the other kids will have anything to do with him and stand apart from him while waiting for the school bus. It's not because he is a dweeb. He's either completely off his rocker or heavily medicated (or both). Something about his eyes really scares me. He came up upon me one time as my back was to him, and my very first thought as I spun around and looked into his eyes was, "Please don't kill me."
    I knew a kid like that in HS. Everybody was reasonably certain he was only on the Computer Science and Robotics teams to make his homemade bombs that much more potent. I'll usually befriend even the weirdest of the weirdos (case in point: IT Guy and Oddly Fitting Guy), but I stayed the hell away from him. I was almost scared he'd rape me, even with my reputation for sharp, pointy object and kicks that'll make you sing 3 octaves higher.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    I guess, since SE OH isn't damnyankeland, y'all have kept more ofthe old ways of life. That or maybe more rednecks/ hillbillies= closer to TX legal system... wow, that's a scary thought.
    More redneck/hillbillies. SE Ohio is part of Appalachia. Hell they call me "citified" down there and I'm from a little hick town.
    Georgette

I knew a kid like that in HS. Everybody was reasonably certain he was only on the Computer Science and Robotics teams to make his homemade bombs that much more potent. I'll usually befriend even the weirdest of the weirdos (case in point: IT Guy and Oddly Fitting Guy), but I stayed the hell away from him. I was almost scared he'd rape me, even with my reputation for sharp, pointy object and kicks that'll make you sing 3 octaves higher.
    There is a kid 5 houses down from us who has to be f'ed in the head. He lives with his grandparents, dad is in a nursing due to poor health(morbidly obese), the mother works 2 jobs so she is never around. He's 10, same age as my Tristan and went to pre-school with her. After I would get home from school, she would always tell me about this crazy kid and I didn't really believe it until I met him. Holy fucknuggets!! He's walked right into our house before and would not leave. Stumpy was home when this happened and he literally kicked him out of the house. The kid went to his home and told his grandmother who was marching up our driveway when I pulled in and started yelling at me. I was gong off on her and when Stumpy came out, he was yelling at her. She said she was going to call the cops on child abuse on him. She told him that he already called the cops on her grandson for B&E and that she'd lose custody of him. She turned around in a huff and went back to her house. If he sees the girls outside playing, he will come outside to play with them and they come right into the house. They want nothing to do with him. Heather said she's afraid he would do some kind of bodily harm to her. This kid just has an evil look about him. Thank God he's home schooled.
    Georgette

Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    More redneck/hillbillies. SE Ohio is part of Appalachia. Hell they call me "citified" down there and I'm from a little hick town.
    Ahhh, ok. I didn't realize how far Appalachia stretched.
    I'm from Dallas, and as sson as I say that around here, everyone that never left town either assumes I'm to rape, rob, or stab them, or that I've been raped, robbed, or stabbed (damn near, yes, and only self inflicted).
    My Primal Battle Tome

Ahhh, ok. I didn't realize how far Appalachia stretched.
    I'm from Dallas, and as sson as I say that around here, everyone that never left town either assumes I'm to rape, rob, or stab them, or that I've been raped, robbed, or stabbed (damn near, yes, and only self inflicted).
    I get that being from the Columbus area. None of that ever happened to me. Apparently I've been told by a guy that had raped a woman before that I look like the type of woman that wouldn't be an easy target. I guess I should be grateful I'm a sturdy build then.
    Georgette

TigerLily is offline Senior Member
    100 pages!
    "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food." -- Hippocrates

100 pages!
    You could celebrate that with 2 BAS's doused in butter and bacon.
    Georgette