Page 10 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 8910111220601105101010 ... LastLast

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 10

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Twibble View Post
    And they totally don't get this quote: “Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.” - Mark Twain
    Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

Mark Twain
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    Apparently being the youngest means I don't have a brain to think on and I can't make decisions on my own.
    Speaking as the oldest this is 100% accurate :P
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    My 2 favorite Twain quotes:
    "There are 3 kinds of lies: lies, damn lies, and statistics." (I know he attributes it to someone else, but scholars believe it may have actually been his own.)
    "42.57% of all statistics are made up on the spot."
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

The eldest and the youngest are usually the ones that can actually think for themselves. The middle one(s) is/are usually lost cases.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Speaking as the oldest this is 100% accurate :P
    Well hopefully there isn't 17 years between you and the youngest sibling. This is what I have to deal with. I hate her. I can say that and get away with it.

That might be true Naiad, but my siblings and I are all so different it's hard to tell

There's 2.25 years between me and my middle sibling and 7.5 years between me and my youngest sister. I love my youngest sister to bits. The middle is still holdin a grudge against me for several things and refused to speak to me before she went to jail.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    Well hopefully there isn't 17 years between you and the youngest sibling. This is what I have to deal with. I hate her. I can say that and get away with it.

Only 10 and we get along great. Yeah, 17 years would be a big gap though. I would imagine It's almost like not being sisters at that point and in some places (read: where I am now) by 17 she could potentially have popped out 1-2 kids of her own.

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Only 10 and we get along great. Yeah, 17 years would be a big gap though. I would imagine It's almost like not being sisters at that point and in some places (read: where I am now) by 17 she could potentially have popped out 1-2 kids of her own.
    You SURE you aren't in WTX?! Just joking, I know Arizona has the same issues.
    My Primal Battle Tome

PrimalCon New York
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    The middle is still holdin a grudge against me for several things and refused to speak to me before she went to jail.
    I've never been one to hold a grudge against family. Hopefully your sister uses the time to reflect and comes to the same conclusion.