Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Journey to Cheeta-girl page 2

Chasintrail is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quick update.

Doing pretty well this week. Good with the food. Down 3ish lbs on the scale. More energy (except today for some reason). Moving around a bit more, heavy house stuff and pushups. Still waiting for Mark to bring the bag. Put off the park pass until payday, weather's gone back to winter anyway.

Getting straightened out slowly, but getting there. Now I just need sleep...

Ahhh, making progress here. Feeling pretty darn good today.

Not a perfect weekend by any means, but I refuse to consider sushi a bad thing (as long as I keep it to a once in a while thing...) At least I ordered about half of what I usually do ;>

Got the bag in the basement, now I've just got to figure out a way to get the base filled up. I have a serious hate for inefficient processes, as a result I can put things off forever until I figure out the best way to do something LOL I'm going to just have to bite the bullet and do it the hard way even if it makes me crazy...

Have some buffalo marinating in a spice rub, probably cook that up with a couple of eggs and some spinach for dinner.

All good stuff this weekend. Did waste a perfectly good "cheat meal" on pizza. So not worth it, I'm holding out for some serious goodies next time.

Finally got around to heading to Sagara. OMG, palace of all things strange food. I had pork belly yesterday and am looking forward to goat curry tonight. Serious awesomeness. I won't quit buying meat from the grass fed folks and the farmer's market, but I'll be supplementing from here. Oh, and spices, and just really strange stuff in packages and frozen. One of these days I'll get up the nerve to try durian...

So, got the park pass, got the bag, been doing more moving than over the winter, but still sitting around too much. But, even though the scale isnt' moving, I'm feeling thinner and more energetic. So, it's getting better, just need to push myself off the butt and out of the house and get in the habit. At least it's starting to get nicer.

So, so far so good. I'm actually starting to enjoy cooking again. The cat is getting pissed that I'm not making him chicken (may buy him some necks...) Brat.

Didn't have the goat last night. Wasn't hungry and just had a chicken leg and some chocolate... Hope I get hungry tonight, I'm really looking forward to this!

"Running" gear going into the car in the morning. It looks like the flood is over for a day or so. Since even when I'm in shape running resembles more of a hike with sprints... start back off slow and avoid the snakes ;>

Strange, no dinner last night either. Just not hungry, not even the chicken snacks... Oh well, I'll get hungry more than once a day when I do. I was hungry earlier today, so I had breakfast. Which means that I may actually be hungry for dinner. We'll see.

Seriously having one of those "I don't care, and you can't make me" days at work. I need a vacation. Or at least some retail therapy and a long lunch.

Won't have time to hit the park on the way home today, plumber is coming since I have a nice small pond in my basement. Oh joy, I love mud season...

Well, had a few days of total fuck up. I guess it could have been worse. 5-guys is really more meat than anything! LOL Jury duty on Monday didnt' help, but all better now. Realized last night that I'm actually happy, strange that...

Weather is awesome! Hopefully I can get to the park after work and do some walk about. Enjoying the punching bag. great stress reliever that.

Got a delivery from the cow guys, so I have plenty of burger in my freezer. And 5 lbs of pig fat that will become lard shortly! I've been out and miss my lard.

So, just a quick check in.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Wow, didn't realize it had been a week since I updated this! Gee, time flys when you're having so much fun <eye roll>

So so week, some pretty bad "I don't give a shit" days in there. But as of yesterday I've commited to myself that I'm giving it 100% for the rest of the month. A whole week and a half! LOL How ambitious.

So, good food planned, nothing crappy in the house. I will not call the pizza man, I will not call the pizza man... Salmon and sweet potato for dinner, tomorrow is korean fish broth w/ rice noodles for Rat Man, I'll have to come up with something for me...

I did my 100 pushups test yesterday, 4 whole girly pushups, ugh, I've never been good at pushups, but this is horrible. So w1d1 tonight. If the weather holds I may get to the park this afternoon also.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12