Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A raw vegans take on Mark's talk at "The Great Health Debate" page

Moochy is offline Senior Member

A raw vegans take on Mark's talk at "The Great Health Debate"

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    This gal has been reviewing in her own style most of the presenters. She is fairly typical of the raw vegan philosophy imo. She is a big advocate of the "crazy bicycle banana boy" who was trolling here a while back. We, primal advocates, are aliens from another planet when seen through the eyes of the vegans. She did not appear to have a grasp on Mark's Primal Blueprint after I listened to her review. She is clouded by her own beliefs.

http://www.youtube.com/user/RawHeali.../0/5L6IMFCuqek
    Primal/Paleo is not for everyone, it's for those who have committed to understand.
    READ THE BOOK! ...as Robb Wolf says: "Trying to convince people to save their own ass will burn you out."

Vegetarians are the enemy of everything good and decent in the human spirit, and an affront to all I stand for -- the pure enjoyment of food. Anthony Bourdain

and yes, calories DO count my little piggies

DarthFriendly is offline Banned
    Dude, is vlogging while driving?

DarthFriendly is offline Banned
    hahaha. A raw vegan claiming primal would take too much "will power" to avoid sugary foods bwahahahaha.

oh dear. Too easy.

Vozz is offline Senior Member
    i heart vegantainment
    We need to have a global discussion about the epidemic of donut murder

Starting Weight: 238 lb
    Current Weight: 224 lb
    Goal: 190-200 lb
    Height: 6'-0"

Sue
    Sue is offline Senior Member
    I watched 5 mins of it and she seemed okay. Said some nice stuff about Mark.

Moochy is offline Senior Member
    you need to hear the whole thing, she does not have a grasp on Mark's full primal ideas.
    Primal/Paleo is not for everyone, it's for those who have committed to understand.
    READ THE BOOK! ...as Robb Wolf says: "Trying to convince people to save their own ass will burn you out."

Vegetarians are the enemy of everything good and decent in the human spirit, and an affront to all I stand for -- the pure enjoyment of food. Anthony Bourdain

and yes, calories DO count my little piggies

New Renaissance is offline Senior Member
    She thinks she knows more than she actually does. All the science is out there, but she is trapped in her own dogmas. She sounds like all the other CW trolls, and should be ignored.

I'm trying really hard not to bust on her personally.

Vozz is offline Senior Member
    yeah but its not just her.
    most if not all rebuttals from the veggy camp i hear are based on misinformation or misinterpretation.
    "train our self to eat fat" from our point of view that is so wrong on so many levels i dont even wanna touch it.
    its like she just started watching a movie from the middle and doesnt know about the intro.

im really interested in their hypothesis about our digestive tracts being more like a herbivore's then a carnivores. im kinda too lazy right now to research that and subject my self to an onslaught of vegan propaganda. has any one taken this voyage into the jungle? got any links?
    We need to have a global discussion about the epidemic of donut murder

Starting Weight: 238 lb
    Current Weight: 224 lb
    Goal: 190-200 lb
    Height: 6'-0"

nachobrawler is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vozz View Post
    yeah but its not just her.
    most if not all rebuttals from the veggy camp i hear are based on misinformation or misinterpretation.
    "train our self to eat fat" from our point of view that is so wrong on so many levels i dont even wanna touch it.
    its like she just started watching a movie from the middle and doesnt know about the intro.

im really interested in their hypothesis about our digestive tracts being more like a herbivore's then a carnivores. im kinda too lazy right now to research that and subject my self to an onslaught of vegan propaganda. has any one taken this voyage into the jungle? got any links?

Check this out. We definitely dont have "the digestive tract of a herbivore". Far from it and completely false! And its proven scientifically with a rational, scientifically tested hypothesis. Not just an opinion or Vegan Dogma.

http://www.proteinpower.com/drmike/l...rians-part-ii/

TigerLily is offline Senior Member
    thumb down.
    "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food." -- Hippocrates

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast