Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Inquisitive One's Primal Journal page 19

inquisitiveone is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Thank you for your wise words, friend. I definitely haven't taken time to enjoy my successes lately—most notably in karate; in our dojo a promotion automatically brings new responsibilities and challenges... no time to even absorb what one's accomplished. I'm feeling the most frustration there right now (this new kata is kicking my ass).

Popcorn is my grain nemesis. I adore it. After trying very unsuccessfully to eliminate it from my diet, I decided that of all the grains to love, it's pretty far from the worst, so I'm not going to sweat indulging in some every now and again. Even so, I'm surprised I didn't make a big bowl for my first meal after the 30DONN was done.
    “Whether you think you can, or think you can’t — you’re right.” ~ Henry Ford

My primal journal

Dragonfly is offline Senior Member
    You inspired me to have a bowl tonite! I did some research & found out that (so far) popcorn is not GMO!

Still alive ... and didn't binge too much after coming off my 30 DONN, amazingly. Still hovering in the low 140s, probably due to stress. A new source arrived on our doorstep a couple of weeks ago, and how long it'll be around is unknown. I finally bought some Mg caps the other day, so that's helping me with my sleep. I'm also trying to burn off some stress by greasing the groove for slow and deep pushups, and pullups/chinups. At a party last week I got a compliment on my upper arms from a former gymnast (whose arms serve as an inspiration to me), so they seem to be working.

Under 30 days to the big 5-0 ... am starting to think about how I'd like to treat myself on the momentous day. One biggie in my family has been the celebrant always gets to choose dessert (we aren't limited to birthday cake). I'd almost convinced myself to not have any birthday dessert, but I think that's going a little overboard in the opposite direction. Still not sure how I'm going to handle it.

My primal journal

I'm at 138 pounds, but got put on prednisone for another sinus issue. :-(

My primal journal

Dragonfly is offline Senior Member
    Hey, congrats on your fat loss!

How's your D level? I find that I need to keep it up (as well as C) when I am under stress.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819