Thread: What is your favourite exercise dvd? page

Valkyria is offline Senior Member

What is your favourite exercise dvd?

That's the question!

My favourites are
    Kundalini Yoga - To detox and de-stress
    Always feel so good after I've done this. It seems to be good for correcting bad posture and loosen up tense muscles.
    Power Yoga - Total body
    Hardcore yoga! Really makes me sweat. and makes me sore for days.
    The Tracy Anderson Method - Mat workout
    Ok, not quite primal I guess. Tracy is all about tiny cute muscles, and lifting heavy is really bad. But it's a bit different and does make me sore. And I also like the fact that she doesn't talk a lot.

I've also just bought Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred, but haven't tried it so no verdict yet.

As you might have guessed I like variety.
    "All things are poison, and nothing is without poison; only the dose permits something not to be poisonous."
    Paracelsus

A Primal Twin Pregnancy

Proud mother of twin girls!

Primal Fist is offline Senior Member
    I know this is a bit unrelated, but... Tracy Anderson needs to die. She wants all women to be weak and tiny, and advocates never lifting heavier than about 2lb of weight - a freaking shopping bag is heavier than that! If you want to be puny, physically incapable, and have your concept of 'fitness' centred around supposedly looking attractive to men (obviously retarded men) then Tracy's your girl. 'Tiny cute muscles'? Dear god. She has no concept of biology, especially relating to women, and is single-handedly nurturing a generation of women who'll be needing help getting up from the toilet in their twilight years. She'd better pray I never have the opportunity to push her over a very high balcony.

Valkyria is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Primal Fist View Post
    I know this is a bit unrelated, but... Tracy Anderson needs to die. She wants all women to be weak and tiny, and advocates never lifting heavier than about 2lb of weight - a freaking shopping bag is heavier than that! If you want to be puny, physically incapable, and have your concept of 'fitness' centred around supposedly looking attractive to men (obviously retarded men) then Tracy's your girl. 'Tiny cute muscles'? Dear god. She has no concept of biology, especially relating to women, and is single-handedly nurturing a generation of women who'll be needing help getting up from the toilet in their twilight years. She'd better pray I never have the opportunity to push her over a very high balcony.
    I do agree with you so I guess I'm a bit of a hypocrite for liking her dvd ... But for me it's just about variety and I don't do it very often.
    "All things are poison, and nothing is without poison; only the dose permits something not to be poisonous."
    Paracelsus

A Primal Twin Pregnancy

Proud mother of twin girls!