Thread: burning pain in bicep page

critta is offline Senior Member

Unhappy burning pain in bicep

Shop Now
    Ok I have a weird issue. I was in bed and rubbed my arm and the skin pulled not in any kind of extreme fashion or anything and I got an extremely hot burning pain. The pull on the skin was not extreme but ever since then some times when i move my arm or the skin is pulled again I get the same hot burning pain. The muscle feels ok I don't think I have any weakness or anything but am not sure what might be the cause. I asked "the google" but didn't come up with too much. The pain is on the inside directly in the middle of my bicep so I don't think its a tendon. The only thing I can think of is maybe I irritated th fascia tissue or something? Hopefully I am explaining this enough it's kind of odd and hard to describe. Just curious if anyone out there has any thoughts on what I might have done. I am trying to be careful to not trigger it anymore and potential cause more harm. Any thoughts or ideas welcome.

johnqpublick is offline Junior Member

Same Issue, No Solution

I've been experiencing the same pain for a few days now - i thought i was going crazy until i finally stumbled across your post describing the exact same pain. Have you found any explanation for the pain, or been able to get it to subside? Mine hurts when i "stretch" the skin and is then sensitive to the touch for a while after that - but it doesn't hurt everytime i 'stretch' the skin on the inside of my bicep.

yodiewan is offline Senior Member
    Is it bruised? If so, it's just the skin.

johnqpublick is offline Junior Member
    Mine is not bruised or red or anything out of the ordinary. The pain is similar to what you expect with a rash or a burn, but there are no marks on the skin.