Thread: Hello from South Carolina! page

livingyears79 is offline Junior Member

Cool Hello from South Carolina!

Primal Fuel
    Hi to all of you!

I've been "lurking" here for about a month. My younger brother, who's a Primal fire fighter in VA, encouraged me to check out this site and the Primal diet. He's my hero!

Anyway, I've been Primal for about 3 weeks now. I'm 32, live in Greenville, SC with my almost-primal basenji. I've learned so much from reading all the posts and responses on this forum! Just about every question or complaint I've had, someone's already asked. That's refreshing!

I haven't really lost any weight at this point, but I've certainly "shape-shifted", for lack of a better word! I'm tracking my weight/food through FitDay, which helps. At 5'10" and 155 lbs, I really don't need to lose much in the way of weight. However, I'd like to see all those ab muscles I work on! LOL

Oh...and as for the forum name, I was listening to that song "The Living Years" while I was registering. Seemed to fit though, 'cause there is no time like the present to take care of our bodies and our health. Life is short! Looking forward to participating here.

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    Welcome. Good luck with primal!
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.

volotek is offline Junior Member
    Hey best of luck with the new lifestyle! I'm right here near you in Spartanburg. Good to know there are more of us around this area.

stokedonlife is offline Junior Member
    Greetings from Charleston ! We are family of 5 and on our ninth day in. Grok on! Hope you see great success.

Sent from my iPad using Marks Daily Apple Forum