Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Silly question about what we can pass page

kcult is offline Senior Member

Silly question about what we can pass

Primal Fuel
    Can you piss straight wine? LOL

I don't think you can, but here's my story:

I have really been eating more meat and green veggies than I had in a long time and some meals have been just meat. Well, last night my wife decided we would have BAS for dinner. I can't tell you the last time I had salad. I had a big one, too. I followed that with about 2/3 of a bottle of red wine, then in the bed by 10 p.m.

I got up this morning and had my 3 eggs sunny side up, 6 strips of bacon and cup of coffee with about 2 oz. of half and half. I visited the rest room and all was well and normal. I got to work about a half hour later and it hit me. I had to high-tail it to the potty.

Well, after a little cramping and crying and a couple of flushes I stood up and took a peek. What? You have to examine your work for medical reasons, right? The poop was what I expected, but the water was bright red and I mean bright, almost glowing.

My first thought was that the salad ingredients rushed through and took the wine with it. But, when I told my wife about it, she asked if there was there any other problem. I told her that all of a sudden my right kidney area seems to be hurting. Her thoughts? Kidney stone. If so, it would be my first one. All pee has been clear since then, but the kidney area is still sore. I chalked it up to the locking up that happened on the bowl. Who knows?

So, can you piss straight wine or was I possibly bleeding?

kenn is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kcult View Post
    Can you piss straight wine? LOL

I don't think you can, but here's my story:

I have really been eating more meat and green veggies than I had in a long time and some meals have been just meat. Well, last night my wife decided we would have BAS for dinner. I can't tell you the last time I had salad. I had a big one, too. I followed that with about 2/3 of a bottle of red wine, then in the bed by 10 p.m.

I got up this morning and had my 3 eggs sunny side up, 6 strips of bacon and cup of coffee with about 2 oz. of half and half. I visited the rest room and all was well and normal. I got to work about a half hour later and it hit me. I had to high-tail it to the potty.

Well, after a little cramping and crying and a couple of flushes I stood up and took a peek. What? You have to examine your work for medical reasons, right? The poop was what I expected, but the water was bright red and I mean bright, almost glowing.

My first thought was that the salad ingredients rushed through and took the wine with it. But, when I told my wife about it, she asked if there was there any other problem. I told her that all of a sudden my right kidney area seems to be hurting. Her thoughts? Kidney stone. If so, it would be my first one. All pee has been clear since then, but the kidney area is still sore. I chalked it up to the locking up that happened on the bowl. Who knows?

So, can you piss straight wine or was I possibly bleeding?
    see a doc, specifically a urologist you probably had a stone if you didn't...

earthspirit is offline Senior Member
    i...dont think u can piss straight wine like that. i would go see a doctor. if u can see a urologist go there.

Debbie is offline Senior Member
    um, yeah ... see a doctor

MIstressKiki is offline Senior Member
    Ouch - yeah doctor pdq mate

jammies is offline Senior Member
    Beets can make your urine VERY bright pink. Any beets that day?

Mandolin is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jammies View Post
    +1~on the salad, perhaps?
    Results Pics:
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...d6138-245.html

Mandolin's Primammalian Cave Wall

Vegetarian=an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter"

iHerb.com $5 off first order code: AMA998

DaisyEater is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jammies View Post
    Yep. I've also had that effect with the poops. However, if there's pain it's time for a call to the doctor.

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    beets do make your pee pink, and some wines have betaine, but betaine won't do it alone.

also, if there was pain, you likely did pass a stone. if you're not currently in pain, and if it doesn't repeat, i wouldn't worry too much. you might call/email the doc to give him/her the heads up, and s/he could reassure you that all is well, or to make an appointment.

kenn is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by zoebird View Post
    beets do make your pee pink, and some wines have betaine, but betaine won't do it alone.

also, if there was pain, you likely did pass a stone. if you're not currently in pain, and if it doesn't repeat, i wouldn't worry too much. you might call/email the doc to give him/her the heads up, and s/he could reassure you that all is well, or to make an appointment.
    when you pass a stone in men at least they want you to get checked out and see if there is another in the kidneys

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast