Thread: New Here!! page

Tribe is offline Junior Member

Smile New Here!!

Primal Fuel
    Hey everyone...I have been lurking for about a week now and figured it was time to say hello.

I'm a 25 year old female. Since May of last year I have lost close to 70 pounds following the Atkins diet. I am now working on building muscle, toning, and losing a little more body fat. Maybe 15-20lbs or so. I eventually decided that I no longer wanted to use artificial sweeteners any more and I have not had any in close to 8 weeks now.

I'm trying to get a feel for this WOE, as it follows a more natural approach that I would like to live by.

I know there are a ton of resources on the site, but I am feeling a little overwhelmed. Is there a a very basic guideline page anywhere? Maybe I've just overlooked it.

Thanks in advance and I look forward to getting to know everyone!

Primal Toad is offline Senior Member
    Welcome! Love your name!

As far as a guide goes... have you purchased The Primal Blueprint?
    Find me at aToadontheRoad.com. Cheers!

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    I think this blog is a great place to start A Beginner's Guide to the Primal Lifestyle.
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.