Thread: Red Red Wine...... page

pattyd is offline Senior Member

Red Red Wine......

Shop Now
    Where does it fit in?
    "Anxiety is a sign of spiritual insecurity"
    www.beachbodycoach.com/fatbusters

duckmama is offline Senior Member
    For me it fits in as something to enjoy in moderation. I think Mark calls it a "sensible indulgence."

primalrob is offline Senior Member
    red wine isn't 100% primal, as i've come to understand it, but it's fine on occasion. if you're here for weight/fat loss, then you may want to back off a bit (it will likely just slow your weight loss). if you're pretty comfortable with your weight, wine won't cause weight gain. it will, however, lead to giggling and possibly a baby.

Quote Originally Posted by primalrob View Post
    red wine isn't 100% primal, as i've come to understand it, but it's fine on occasion. If you're here for weight/fat loss, then you may want to back off a bit (it will likely just slow your weight loss). If you're pretty comfortable with your weight, wine won't cause weight gain. It will, however, lead to giggling and possibly a baby.
    +1

lol

Mandolin is offline Senior Member
    red wine isn't 100% primal, as i've come to understand it, but it's fine on occasion. if you're here for weight/fat loss, then you may want to back off a bit (it will likely just slow your weight loss). if you're pretty comfortable with your weight, wine won't cause weight gain. it will, however, lead to giggling and possibly a baby.
    +2...literally
    Results Pics:
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...d6138-245.html

Mandolin's Primammalian Cave Wall

Vegetarian=an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter"

iHerb.com $5 off first order code: AMA998

runnergal is offline Senior Member
    If red wine leads me to another baby I have bigger problems than insulin resistance and weight.
    MTA: because it is rare I dont have more to say

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - my daughter Age 7

pattyd is offline Senior Member
    it will, however, lead to giggling and possibly a baby.
    LMAO .... This woman is finished, finito, done and any other word that you can think of that says NO WAY! BTW-Mon-Sun is considered an occasion right? lol
    "Anxiety is a sign of spiritual insecurity"
    www.beachbodycoach.com/fatbusters

kennelmom is offline Senior Member
    For me, nowhere. One glass makes me feel like shit. Can you be allergic to red wine?
    Heather and the hounds - Make a Fast Friend, Adopt a Greyhound!

runnergal is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kennelmom View Post
    For me, nowhere. One glass makes me feel like shit. Can you be allergic to red wine?
    I react quite badly to red wine as compared to white. I like red wine more. But my sleep goes to hell that night (hmmmm....maybe I should drink earlier in the day?) and I am bloated and lethargic the next day. I never have red wine if I intend to workout the next day.

I still have it on occasion, but usually on a night I know I can sleep late the next day as from 2-5 am I will wake up constantly.
    MTA: because it is rare I dont have more to say

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - my daughter Age 7

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    Like Mark, I have some every day. Usually one glass, sometimes two. I start sipping around 4 pm and finish during my dinner around 6:30. I'm convinced that it is a healthy thing to do. If it isn't, well, one more thing you will get away from me when you pry it out of my cold dead hands.
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast