Thread: High systolic/ low diastolic blood pressure? page

mloster is offline Junior Member

High systolic/ low diastolic blood pressure?

Primal Fuel
    What does this mean? I think is was 134/72 or something close to that. I've been eating clean primal/ paleo for the last 14 months with the occasional cheat. My meals are typically an omelette and tons of veggies for breakfast, lunch (if I'm hungry) I'll have a big ass salad or some leftover protein source from the night before, and dinner is usually more veggies and 10-16 ounces of beef/ chicken/ lamb. I supplement with vit d, occasionally fish oil, alc/ala, coq10, magnesium, and now foods super enzymes. I have fruit maybe once or twice a week and a small of dark chocolate and shredded coconut daily. I do usually have 16-24 ounces of coffee throughout the day and always before 5. Sleep is good for the most part. Exercise has been lacking since I'm still recovering from ankle surgery, but even before when I was exercising regularly my bp wad this way. Any thoughts?

Grizz is offline Banned
    mloster,

Our solution to this problem:

Quote Originally Posted by DE Article
    Lower High Blood Pressure!
    Of the thousands of people that are using Diatomaceous Earth, most that have high blood pressure have reported that it has gone down. It has been so thrilling to talk to people all over the United States and have them tell their stories. We are not just talking a few points---we are talking about LIFE-CHANGING numbers. Doctors are amazed--customers are amazed---You will be too.
    Much more here:
    http://www.earthworkshealth.com/human-use.php
    We make a smoothie every morning, and we put a tablespoon of D-E into it, along with fruits, coconut milk, 1 Tbsp spirulina & 1 Tbsp Chlorells.

Spirulina: "Lower cholesterol and blood pressure"
    http://www.nutsonline.com/cookingbak...a/premium.html

Chlorella:
    "immune system boosters, hypertension relief and infection-fighting power"
    http://www.nutsonline.com/cookingbak...la/powder.html

You also need 10,000 IU Vitamin D3 daily. You may not be taking enough. Get your blood level tested. Details below.

Bottom line: Our blood pressure is the BEST in 40 years.

Grizz

mloster is offline Junior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Thanks for the advice. I've found, though, that when I take more than 4000 IU of Vit D3 per day that I start to get some weird heart palpatations. Ok. I think that made it sound too serious, but it does not feel great when I take any more. I'll check out the algae supplements though.