Thread: Hi page

pattyd is offline Senior Member

Hi

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Hi guys n girls. My name is Patty and I live in Reno. Someone on another site (Beachbody) P90X told me about this site and I came to check it out. I`ve always been interested in nutrition and trying to find the best fuel for my body. I was a practicing raw foodist for a summer and mostly vegetarian except for sashimi, I love sashimi! While I felt pretty good it was very hard to maintain and expensive if I wanted to get creative. In reading through this site I haven`t stubled upon percentages regarding fats, proteins and carbs. I keep a daily food log on Nutrimirror and I`d like to change my percentage values. I want to shed bodyfat ....I`m at about 19% now.....Any takers?? I love nutrition people...I don`t understand why EVERYONE isn`t into this sort of thing

Funkadelic Flash is offline Senior Member
    I'm sure that someone could chime in with some information on drastically reducing your BF, but I treat the diet more as a health endeavor above all else. The rockin' body is just a warmly welcomed side-effect.

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay.

pattyd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkadelic Flash View Post
    I'm sure that someone could chime in with some information on drastically reducing your BF, but I treat the diet more as a health endeavor above all else. The rockin' body is just a warmly welcomed side-effect.

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay.
    I totally agree My number 1 priority is the health aspect. I`m not looking for anything drastic....I`m 46 and drastic is not what I`m after lol. That being said I would however like my jello jigglers to melt away. I do resistance training and I want to see my muscles!! lol. I`m sure I`ll enjoy my stay