Thread: always hungry page

chrisp is offline Junior Member

always hungry

Primal Fuel
    Hello everyone,

...while i have something achieved i thought i will never manage, (i stopped smoking a year ago), and being now for 12 months nicotine free (i had 40 cigarettes a day for the last 20 years), i have a serious problem, i am constantly hungry, in the last 12 months i gained a good 20 kg. I don`t think i eat particular unhealthy, almost no sweets, lots of fresh veggies and fruits, but the problem is i am permanently hungry and keep on gaining weight because i am permanently eating. In any case i just signed up and there is plenty to read here, thanks for any answers...

cheers
    christian josef

megalodon is offline Senior Member
    Hello Christian,

well done on stopping smoking.To control your hunger and promote weight loss you must eat correctly.
    If you have not read Primal Blueprint i strongly advise you to do so, it will point you in the right direction and you will be amazed with the positive effect it will have on your entire wellbeing.

Good Luck.

StoneAgeQueen is offline Senior Member
    Yes, you need to read the book if you haven't already done so. Protein and fat will keep you full for longer than fruit and veggies will.

krassi is offline Member
    Vegetables and fruit don't satisfy you for very long, eat more protein and fat from meat, fish, eggs, nuts and other sources.

Mark's blog has ton of free info on what to eat and what not to.

I recommend you take a look at this section: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/