Thread: Groks, Is the "Primal Leap" worth the money? page

Alison is offline Member

Wink Groks, Is the "Primal Leap" worth the money?

Shop Now
    Hey Groks, Kinda new to Primal in saying (eat this way a lot but cheat wayyy too often)...anyway I am about 10 pounds shy of my goal weight and I didn't know if The Primal Leap Program was suitable for me. I don't want to spend $200 if i don't need to. ps I do have the book=)

it1958 is offline Senior Member
    bumping this up for ya as I don't have an answer.....

Soil To Sustenance is offline Senior Member
    Hey Alison,

Since you are already close (10 lbs away), and you admit you are cheating too much, maybe first trying your own 30 day challenge first. You could also keep a journal here at MDA if you need the accountability.

...Tim

it1958 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Soil To Sustenance View Post
    Hey Alison,

Since you are already close (10 lbs away), and you admit you are cheating too much, maybe first trying your own 30 day challenge first. ...

...Tim
    I had to adhere to my own 30-day challenge, too. I was consuming more nuts and grains than i knew i should. Today is my day 14 with the exception of an unintentional "oops" last Sunday, but pretty hefty! "No nuts" certainly got blown when i tried to slices of almond meal bread! Gah!

Karen

Alison is offline Member
    tim= thanks! I did start my own journal on here (Just Yabba Dabba Do It!) a few days ago. However only after I thought I was doing pretty good with my food....then V-day came....had one or two mixed drinks...then the next day...I had 2 or 3 pieces of chocolate, didn't totally derail my efforts but I was doing so good! I had decided to not eat fruit or nuts and see where that landed me...well within 3 days by waist shrunk=) so happy but then ya know V day or "D day" came so now I am starting over...but I have noticed my sugar cravings are kinda back...maybe i should eat one piece of fruit per day then eek off of it like before...I was eating grapefruit prior to no fruit- Idk

Karen- know what ya mean with the nuts!!! especially macadamias and cashews! i Need to do the whole 30 with no nuts or fruit! but at the same time if i did have a craving to give into it would be better for an apple and not a poptart, ya know what i mean. so i will just see how things go=)

Jreyes2265 is offline Member
    I would like to know the answer to OP's question as well. It seems like it would benefit me a lot, considering I have a lot of body fat to lose. The program really interested me.

Setabas is offline Senior Member
    The program is really great to start things off if you're ok the front end of the process. You get the book, the cookbook and the kit. If you have the books or have been doing primal for a while it's less necessary.

I loved it and dropped my fat level down from 19% to 11% for the first time ever. I think the cost of the program helps you comply as you don't want to feel like you blew the money.

My only negative comment is that the forum doesn't seem to have really caught on and is pretty sparse with little involvement from Mark or the moderators.