Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: To Shave or Not to Shave page

SerialSinner is offline Senior Member

Shop Now

So I was wondering about what would a "Primal look" be like in men. The image of a scruffy hairy troglodyte came to my mind.

And then I noticed a suspicious lack of chest hair amongst some modern Groks, particularly on the more "cut" ones.

So I ask: What impact does this have amongst Grokettes? How do you like your Grok?

“Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.” -Oscar Wilde
    "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." -George Bernard Shaw
    "The trouble with jogging is that the ice falls out of your glass." -Martin Mull

Helen Guest

I like hair on the chest in men and don't like all that waxing business that is going on! I am old-fashioned!

kuno1chi is offline Senior Member

Serial,

My mate does a little judicious "man-scaping", primarily trimming (I don't think he would ever be caught dead waxing). But he was out of the country for a month last year; when he came back he had a full beard, instead of his customary moustache and goatee.

Whoa! SUPER HOT...so I guess I'm not a lot of help, am I?

musajen is offline Junior Member

This is so subjective, answers will be all over the place. I like some facial hair - sort of scruffy (mustaches are creepy) and some body hair. Don't mind the hair free chest, but I can't get excited about an Austin Powers rug.

Grumpycakes is offline Senior Member

I shaved my whole body over a year ago just for fun, and I really liked how it felt, and god help me, I can't stop!! After a week the tiny little hairs look and feel gross to me.

You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

DiabetesCanKissMyButt is offline Senior Member

I like hair-free dudes. My man is Asian and has minimal hair. Loves it.

Indiscreet is offline Junior Member

Chest hair is fine, and gives a lady something to play with. Back and shoulder hair is not so attractive.

As for facial hair, it depends on the guy. I went to a yoga class once, and the intructor was a young guy with a big bushy beard. He looked like a weird, scary cultist. Other guys can look hot (and older guys can hide a less than firm jawline with a beard - something women can't do).

Moustaches on their own aren't for everyone but certain guys, such as Tom Selleck, really rock the 'tache look. But no one, absolutely no one, looks good with the Honest Abe beard with no tache. That's just weird - don't do it.

Catalina is offline Member

I agree with musajen. . .VERY subjective! For me, facial hair just depends on the face, chest hair is good in moderation, back hair--well, no.

But back at ya, SerialSinner--how do you feel about Grokettes that don't shave legs/underarms?

kuno1chi is offline Senior Member

[quote]

I shaved my whole body over a year ago just for fun, and I really liked how it felt, and god help me, I can&#39;t stop!! After a week the tiny little hairs look and feel gross to me.</blockquote>

And this, Primalchild, is how we females feel when we can&#39;t shave our various parts for awhile. Weird, isn&#39;t it?

@Serial: How DO you feel about women who don&#39;t?

Inquiring minds need to know ;-)

klcarbaugh Guest

PrimalCon New York

Haha. Love this.

Smooooth skin just feels amazing.

I think what is best on guys is no hair at all... except the head, legs, and arms. But perhaps there is a generation gap here.

I also think us ladies look better pretty well cleaned up. I would never just let it all grow. It would be nice to shave my arms even, but I am too lazy and it is blond...

Just because you want to be like Gork doesn&#39;t mean you should want to smell like him or use him as a style icon...

I also think a lot of men look good with bald heads, although it isn&#39;t a look that I am specifically attracted to.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast