Thread: Intermittent Fasting page

GUN5LING3R is offline Senior Member

Intermittent Fasting

Hello All- Just wanted to get some feedback on IF. I would like to hear some personal experiences and also how IF benefits us. I have had amazing results following the PB in a short period of time. The fat is melting away and my energy level is through the roof! I also have been sleeping much better. Will IF make me even leaner? I have been living PB for appx 2 months and have gone from 195 to 185! I am 6ft. tall and can actually see my body transforming before me. My mid section is getting ripped and this is with far less time in the gym!! I can say without a benefit of the doubt that changing your body composition is 80% (or more) nutrition. I love being PPrimal and I love this website! So, how bout the IF??!! Lets hear some feedback! Thanks again! =)

Daemonized is offline Senior Member
    IFing is great. I follow the leangains approach and I think it's an important part of the way I live my life and totally sustainable for the long term. If makes it much easier to get my caloric intake where I want it. I can see myself being this way for the rest of my life.

Daemonized is offline Senior Member
    We also have an IF group on here too. I started that to help with fielding the routine questions about IFing.

GUN5LING3R is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Thanks Daemonized. I will look for the IF group.