Thread: Primal-approved UK brands? (for curries/sauces/condiments/etc.) page

Phoenixflame is offline Senior Member

Primal-approved UK brands? (for curries/sauces/condiments/etc.)

Shop Now
    Hey guys! Getting back on the PB wagon after a crazy last few months. Anyway, I'm in London (near Angel) for the semester.

I'm also a busy student. I do like to cook, but sometimes using pre-made sauces/condiments (like curries and whatnot) can save a lot of time. In the US I have a few brands that I stick to because they don't have crap in them.

Does the UK have any Primal-approved brands that would be available at Sainsbury's/Waitrose/M&S? I love Asian, Indian, and Italian.

I'm not evangelical about "Primal purity" -- in the States I do love Almond Breeze Unsweetened Almond milk, but I try to keep things pretty clean.

breadsauce is offline Senior Member
    I don't use pre-made things, but if you read the ingredients label it should tell you what is in there? Any mention of "oil" and it is bound to be a bad one full of omega 6!

Horsewoman is offline Senior Member
    Yorkshire, UK
    Learn More
    I don't use many branded goods but a couple of the Jamie Oliver pasta sauces don't have any non-primal ingredients. Most pasta sauces have sunflower oil but the tomato and basil one and I think the red onion and rosemary one are olive oil only.

There are some gluten free curry sauces but they do have veg oil.
    Gluten intolerance and hypermobility syndrome

Eat food. Mostly real. Enjoy life.

Health, energy, wellbeing, vitality, joy, LIFE! Health At Every Size

"Do not ask what the world needs; ask yourself what makes you come alive. And then go and do that, because what the world needs is people who have come alive."
    Harold Whitman