Thread: 2 weeks, 10 lbs page

elektro is offline Member

2 weeks, 10 lbs

Primal Fuel
    I'm 2 weeks into this and dropped 10 lbs already. My pants are literally falling off. I had this same kind of rapid weight loss when I did SOBE diet (30 lbs in 5 weeks), but after a while I got too skinny and lost a lot of muscle mass but still retained a lot of belly fat. I got a lot of negative comments from people saying I looked sickly or that I looked much better before, so I got off it and started pigging out again and put the weight back on. But of course my diet went in the toilet and I felt horrible, my GERD got to the point of being intolerable at times. Of course on this diet I have no acid reflux whatsoever, which is great. I REALLY don't want that to happen again. Do I have to do anything on this diet to try and insure I don't get skinny, or will this diet not do that to me? I have a bit of a gut, which I want to trim, but otherwise I look really fit and pretty jacked everywhere else and don't want to mess with that other than trying to get more cut if possible. Any suggestions?
    Thanks....

emmacool is offline Junior Member
    Great results.

I've just finished my first 30 day challenge. I'm 17lb lighter and a whopping 7inches off my waist. I'm almost ready for new pants too.

What I've noticed is i'm not developing that sickly look that I get with low fat CW diets, first 10lbs used to come off my face and neck, next 10 off my legs and I never got rid of my belly even when at the lowest end of 'healthy bmi'.

I also started PF exercise program and I've never exercised before. I can't see any muscles (another 30lb of fat to go) but I can feel them working. I'm very excited and extremely motivated. Great energy, great mood, no sinus pain and no cold feet (?).

Here's to the next 30 days.

Jreyes2265 is offline Member
    Strong bump I know, but great achievement!

tapper47 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Awesome.