Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Another cool use for coconut oil page

geostump is offline Senior Member

Another cool use for coconut oil

Primal Fuel
    I've been using coconut oil on my hands since last Friday and I had a scar from where I burnt my hand on a hot cookie sheet last year. I just looked down at my hand and the scar is practically healed! I'm going to try this on some bigger scars I have on my legs that are older and see if that helps them out.
    Georgette

Paleobird Guest
    Yep. I have used it a lot on my surgical scars. Very helpful. It also cures all types of foot fungus.

Angieh is offline Senior Member
    Oh, nice tip!

Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    Yep. I have used it a lot on my surgical scars. Very helpful. It also cures all types of foot fungus.
    Paleobird, do you know if it helps with cracked toenails or ridges in toenails?
    Georgette

peril is offline Senior Member
    Will have to try it on the nicks and cuts I get when fishing. Have gotten a few infections so I figure a prophylactic rub of the hands with coconut oil will help. BTW emu oil is great in this regard, but we ran out
    Four years Primal with influences from Jaminet & Shanahan and a focus on being anti-inflammatory. Using Primal to treat CVD and prevent stents from blocking free of drugs.

Eat creatures nose-to-tail (animal, fowl, fish, crustacea, molluscs), a large variety of vegetables (raw, cooked and fermented, including safe starches), dairy (cheese & yoghurt), occasional fruit, cocoa, turmeric & red wine

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    Paleobird, do you know if it helps with cracked toenails or ridges in toenails?
    Oh, definitely it does.

Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    Oh, definitely it does.
    Really now? I think I need to buy another jar just for cooking lol! I'm also thinking about putting it in my hair and scalp to see if it'll help with my bald spot at all.
    Georgette

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by peril View Post
    Will have to try it on the nicks and cuts I get when fishing. Have gotten a few infections so I figure a prophylactic rub of the hands with coconut oil will help. BTW emu oil is great in this regard, but we ran out
    I love emu oil but we only get it here imported in itty bitty jars for ridiculous amounts of money. You could probably start an internet business exporting it.

Herbwifemama is offline Senior Member
    Scars, huh? It couldn't hurt to rub it all over these stretch marks, then....

Quote Originally Posted by Herbwifemama View Post
    Scars, huh? It couldn't hurt to rub it all over these stretch marks, then....
    Forgot about stretch marks....

I just really want to see if it'll help with new hair growth in my bald spot. Being a female with male pattern baldness sucks.
    Georgette

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast