Thread: The lipid hypothesis in Italy (for those who speak Italian)

The lipid hypothesis in Italy (for those who speak Italian)

Shop Now
    Hello everybody,

the lipid hypothesis is alive and kicking in Italy. I wrote an article against it on a popular blog to fight against it, but I received a huge number of comments against my thesis.

http://www.dissapore.com/salute/cole...a-alla-difesa/

For those speaking Italian, any support in the comments would be really appreciated

Many thanks

Paolo

My spoken Italian is decent, but I don't have enough practice reading to get through all that. Like Dragonfly said, good on you for shaking up the establishment. It's a pebble that is growing into an avalanche worldwide. Coraggio!

Thanks for your support. I really feel lonely in this country, nobody believes the science can be wrong, we are so proud the mediterranean diet has been chosen as a healthy diet from all over the world and pasta is eaten everywhere, we just cannot accept it as a big mistake!

Shop Now
    Yeah. My dad (the Italian parent) still thinks I'm going to bust my kidneys. He has a big belly (we know why) and is trying to lose it through fasting and (now) veganism. I've got to talk to him but I don't know how, he's the source of my prideful streak, heh.