Page 88 of 90 FirstFirst ... 38788687888990 LastLast

Thread: Feeling Sexy page 88

Tinathetaco is offline Junior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I've felt better since the first day and am much improved. But even still, it's frustrating.

quelsen is offline Senior Member
    if you put out the go to hell vibe people generally notice.

sexy is as sexy does.
    Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

magnolia1973 is offline Senior Member
    It's funny the compliments that I get now.... People actually comment on my looks. LOL, visiting my dad in the nursing home, the PT commented to my mom that I was beautiful and then one of the little old men said "Wow, you are a looker!". No one EVER used to say anything like that about me. I might get "you have a nice smile".

I had to laugh- while flying home, I was seated next to two very obese women. The one saw me coming and said "Oh, she'll be fine, she's slim". No one ever called me slim. EVER. I was mashed against the window for an hour, but it was all OK, LOL, because I was slim.

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
    Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Lol Magnolia1973. My MIL is staying with me right now. Yesterday she said, "How do you do it? You seem to get more beautiful as you get older."

quelsen I agree. I get more compliments when I am in a good mood and smiling. If I'm wearing a serious face, no one talks to me.
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Tinathetaco is offline Junior Member
    I honestly didn't even know I was putting out such a vibe. I'm generally a very positive person and I thought that was the vibe I was giving off. My friend happened to point out that I give off that vibe because I'm shy and timid around people I don't know when I mentioned how often she gets flirted with even though she has a wedding band.

Though I will say this: Today, I believe a man was smiling at me. I had gotten out of my car and was adjusting my pants because they are too big. When I looked up, this attractive man was smiling at me. I looked back down, adjusted my purse and activated my car alarm, then when I looked back up he was still there smiling at me. I didn't even realize what had happened until I was inside Target and thought perhaps I had something on my face. The man didn't say anything to me, he just smiled. And now my husband won't let me go anywhere alone--kidding.
    Last edited by Tinathetaco; 11-26-2012 at 06:54 PM.

Excellent!
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

quelsen is offline Senior Member
    start thinking that you are damned sexy and proud of it. then see what happens.
    Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

+1, but be careful or you might end up with several admirers who are not your husband.

We'll it is February again, so I thought that I would update this thread.

This lifestyle continues to bring amazing changes to my world. I am feeling super sexy. I have really come out of my shell in many areas of my life. I now do a lot of acting and singing. I never would have dreamed of such a thing when I weighed 280 lbs. I believed that the time to enjoy my talents was past.

I am grateful every day that I found Paleo 3.5 years ago. Cheers.

Oh, I wanted to add that Resistant Starch is very sexy. Lol

Over the years, I have tried mant different versions of Primal. Weightloss had stalled for me for 2 years. I was having trouble with a binge eating disorder and kept re gaining and then re losing the same 20-30 lbs.

Things evened out when I started aiming for 100 grams of carb, but there was no further weightloss. Last month, I started taking potato starch to up my dietary resistant starch. In early February I started following the Perfect Health Diet which calls for @ 150 grams of starchy carb/ day.

The results in a few weeks have been astounding. I broke through the weight plateau, am sleeping better, feel stronger in the gym, am more energetic and have a more stable mood. All of this translates to more sexiness and therefore better sex.

That is all.