Page 77 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast

Thread: Feeling Sexy page 77

magnolia1973 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Oh, hon you embrace being sexy and rock the wrap dress. And promise me to never wear saggy capris again. You also look about 15 years younger in the after pics.

quelsen is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rip @ MIPWID View Post
    I flicked my self-image from terrible to the exact opposite in 2005 and then again in 2008 without losing any weight or changing anything external, with the help of a Paul McKenna book.

The point is, it's not your appearance that has to dictate how good or sexy you're feeling.
    i used his free audio track for the last 5 years almost daily for the first 2. Totally changed my life... and that was the free one
    Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Shijin13 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    1 yr Primal'versary pics are on page 41 of my journal.

Hey, tomorrow is the 1 year anniversary of this thread. Let's celebrate Feeling Sexy in 2012!
    Paula

I'm feeling way sexier than I did over a year ago... I'm finally beginning to see my body resemble what it looked like prior to having 2 kids...now I was over weight then, but damn I think I'm looking good. my tummy starting to flatten (still has a wtg - but I'll get there) and I think my boobs look great (even after pumping/nursing for the past 4yrs!) IDK I personally thing they look better now post kids, than before kids (Call me crazy!) could be the size... my legs are rocking too!
    The most depraved type of human being is the man without a purpose. ~ Ayn Rand
    What's your purpose? Mine is Optimal Health.

Converted to PB November 2010
    SW 190lb
    Leptin Reset Redux (1Sep 2011) SW 170lbs
    25 Sep 2011 160lbs
    1 Dec 2011 158lbs!
    GW ~135lbs
    5'3"
    Mother of 2, and wife to a kick ass husband...trying to contain chaos and havoc on a daily basis

My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread40609.html

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Going primal convinced me to drop the oral contraceptive and that was the final push for me gaining some semblance of libido back. Before July of last year (when I started transitioning to a primal lifestyle), I was constantly depressed and stressed out about my lack of desire. My body image was suffering as well. I weigh at least 10 pounds less now and have learned to love my body as it is. I am working hard to take care of it with real food and exercise, and hell yes, I'm feeling sexy! It's been a long time, but I'm finally feeling sexy again
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Jerseyjim is offline Senior Member
    What a great thread! Thanks to the OP for starting it and thanks for resurrecting it! A celebration of one of those unintended consequences of the lifestyle. A burden we must endure

Personally speaking, a return of morning wood has been most welcome I'd been wondering where he went...

Here's to plenty of kayaking for all!

NourishedEm is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    1 yr Primal'versary pics are on page 41 of my journal.

Hey, tomorrow is the 1 year anniversary of this thread. Let's celebrate Feeling Sexy in 2012!
    Hey Pebbles..... DAYAM!! You look fantastic! Now I'm feeling sexy...

Kakes is offline Senior Member
    I know I feel sexy!! Hubs and I went Primal together just over 4 weeks ago. It gets a bit racy 'round here! Mm!
    You don't have to be sick to get better.
    Female, 31 years old, 5'8"
    Primal start: 1/2/2012
    My Primal Journal
    Living, loving and learning.

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NourishedEm View Post
    Hey Pebbles..... DAYAM!! You look fantastic! Now I'm feeling sexy...
    Wow, Thanks. Now I'm feeling sexier. lol I think it's fun that this thread got resurrected. I'm feeling re inspired to move those last 40 lbs. Then I'll be too sexy for...
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Avalon is offline Junior Member
    In the immortal words of LMFAO "I'm sexy and I know it!"

I am noticing that I enjoy wandering around my apartment doing every day tasks wearing less and less clothing. Cleaning windows and mirrors is a pleasure because I get to see how fantastic I look in that magenta bra.

Still have 27.3 pounds to go until I hit my first goal, but 20 pounds down from my starting weight before going paleo and it feels bloody fantastic! Many thanks to the folks who started this thread and kept it going, here's to feeling sexy and rocking those beautiful bodies in 2012.
    If you want to reach the end of the trail, first you must find the beginning.
    If you want to be strong enough to walk the trail, trust your feet.
    If you want to go fast, go alone - if you want to go far, go together.

6'0" white female, age 24
    Pre-paleo: 247.8 lbs
    Current weight: 212.8
    Goal: 199.9 (and to rock a two piece bathing suit surfing in Costa Rica this November!)

impala454 is offline Senior Member
    Love the thread. I'm a guy so I dunno if I think of myself as sexy, but I'm definitely lookin in the mirror flexing more lol! I hit 100 lbs lost this morning and have so many people commenting. Love the feeling of a beautiful woman's comments. Just wish I could get them from a specific one
    -Chuck

Page 77 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast