Page 76 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast

Thread: Feeling Sexy page 76

FairyRae is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Funny to me that I was the last person to post in this thread! How are you all doing? I'm feeling sexy with no partner...and struggling! It's tough to go without the physical intimacy I was accustomed to as a married person (still married, separated, divorce process in the works now...blech). Anyways, what's going on with all of you? Updates???
    My Before/After Pics
    Are you new here? Be sure to check these links FIRST, before reading anything on the forum! Succeed & PB 101

"I am a work in progress." -Ani DiFranco

SoccerGrok is offline Senior Member
    Still single, sexy, and Primal as can be(and maybe a little vain...lol). I feel you on the struggling part. It will become easier for you, especially as attractive/appealing as you are. Give it time, and the struggling will cease. I promise, i've been there too. Just as others have said prior, just go club yourself a Primal Peice o meat;-) Free your mind, and your Grok(or Grokette in your case)will follow. Salut(raises another glass o Red to Red;-)

FairyRae is offline Senior Member
    Thanks SoccerGrok. Salut right back at you. (Trusting you on this...now where to club that primal Grok... )
    My Before/After Pics
    Are you new here? Be sure to check these links FIRST, before reading anything on the forum! Succeed & PB 101

"I am a work in progress." -Ani DiFranco

Rip @ MIPWID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Anyone else feeling sexy?
    I flicked my self-image from terrible to the exact opposite in 2005 and then again in 2008 without losing any weight or changing anything external, with the help of a Paul McKenna book.

The point is, it's not your appearance that has to dictate how good or sexy you're feeling.
    Meat is Prized, Wheat is Despised.

Real Food - The REAL staff of life

SoccerGrok is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FairyRae View Post
    Thanks SoccerGrok. Salut right back at you. (Trusting you on this...now where to club that primal Grok... )
    Let your Primal senses(and urges of course) lead you, then whack him hard! You'll find him!

Robthetrackie is offline Junior Member
    This I am sure happens to men too.
    The hormone suppressing results of easting wheat and grains are removed, and wow.

I am in my 50s, a guy, and after just a month of eating Primal and the difference is remarkable!

It is going to be so much fun being an animal.
    And I have only lot 10 lbs, however the hormmone boost is evidence of large health improvements.

Grok on, men and women !!

Quote Originally Posted by hermanda View Post
    After about 4 months eating this way I got my periods back after a 4 year hiatus and thus, my libido. OMG. I'm so freaking on the prowl it's ridiculous and I've never been that type of girl. Still not sure what to do with myself.

Kunko is offline Member
    I'm feeling 10x sexier since I started being Primal.....or it could be the 4 inch heels I'm currently wearing XD but I've still got 10-15lbs to lose and I'm feeling sexier than I did when I was that weight. Now if I could only club myself a Grok (even if I have to chuck a heel at him) that would make things perfect.

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rip @ MIPWID View Post
    I flicked my self-image from terrible to the exact opposite in 2005 and then again in 2008 without losing any weight or changing anything external, with the help of a Paul McKenna book.

The point is, it's not your appearance that has to dictate how good or sexy you're feeling.
    For me the "Feeling Sexy" started with better health. I had only lost about 25 lbs when I first started the thread. Now, I'm dealing with the "Looking Sexy" part and it is not easy. I am somewhat weirded out by all the attention I am getting.
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

NourishedEm is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Now, I'm dealing with the "Looking Sexy" part and it is not easy. I am somewhat weirded out by all the attention I am getting.
    Pics or it didn't happen.

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NourishedEm View Post
    Pics or it didn't happen.
    1 yr Primal'versary pics are on page 41 of my journal.

Hey, tomorrow is the 1 year anniversary of this thread. Let's celebrate Feeling Sexy in 2012!
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Page 76 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast