Page 66 of 90 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast

Thread: Feeling Sexy page 66

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    he's two and a half years old. LOL

but, he noticed my menses, so we properly named it. then he noticed that it comes on a regular basis (this last one, day before it started, he goes "mommy, you should be bleeding soon."), and then he connected that to the seasons. then he asked his dad about male fertility. so, now he knows about that. he also knows that moms and dads fertilites get together to make babies.

and he's informed his dad that he should not get too close to me because we should not have any babies anymore. he uses 'anymore' as an emphatic.

---

in other news, DH is planning a surprise date/thing for me. pretty cool.

resurrected!

why?

because my sad brazilian experience has become a really sweet process for us to talk about feeling sexy. like, hey, scalded skin and white heads are not sexy, but gathering what we needed to help the area heal (and his very sweetness about it all -- even when i was crying because it hurt and it meant no kayaking for a while until the skin feels better and i'd done this FOR the kayaking! LOL), and it came up that what he really likes is ...

how "tuff" i am. and yet, i'm sweet too. or so he says.

what does that mean? i asked -- well, he enumerates:

1. dragon flags, human flag, chins, dips, squats, weird bound up yoga postures of all kinds that require all kinds of concentration, strength, coordination, and i do it because it's fun = sexy;

2. smart as a whip, kicking butt and taking names in the business world, in the court room, in parenting, with food and culture and you name it -- and still doing it all with kindness and a massive sense of personal integrity = sexy;

3. taking care of the house, the business, the kid, him, and just about everyone else as well as myself and complaining, like, twice a year and usually only after being pushed = sexy;

4. standing up for myself when i'm not happy, so that we can create happiness and the life we want, being unafraid to go out of my comfort zone to get what we want for ourselves = sexy.

i guess he likes me after all.

Paleobird Guest
    God that sounds painful. Hopefully there will be some good kayaking soon. I'm so glad you two are working things through. You are restoring my faith in the institution of marriage.

yeah, it's not hurting so badly now. the first 24 hrs were NOT fun. but, the pain is way down, and now it's just getting the skin to heal.

but it's nice to hear "you are as sexy as terminator 2 linda hamilton running from the terminator down the hallway of a psych ward." (my personal hero -- i don't look nearly as buff, but it's nice to hear anyway).

Jac
    Jac is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zoebird View Post
    i guess he likes me after all.
    So cool Zoe! He sounds awesome (and so do you - my god, those poses, lol)
    Started Feb 18 2011

Journalling here

"There's a difference between knowing the path, and walking the path" - Morpheus

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Zoe, you are a brave ass woman for going through the Brazillian. I tip my hat to you. After getting my eyebrows waxed 10 yrs ago, I won't wax anything ever again.
    Georgette

PixieKitten is offline Senior Member
    The very thought of someone else beng down there to do it puts me off straight away, you're very brave, Zoe! XD

I've gotta admit I catch myself in the mirror while I'm getting dressed in the morning and by the time I look at my face I realise I've got that cocky 'Well hello sexy' expression on my face... I'm not sure if it's confidence or arrogance but it's certainly not what I'd be doing 4 years ago!
    Bunny trainer extraordinaire!

confidence, as arrogance is usually mean too.

pattyd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    I think I need to become a cougar and find myself a young buck. The guys my age and older all seem to be running out of gas.
    Mine`s only 7 years my junior... but his gas tank is always full lol
    "Anxiety is a sign of spiritual insecurity"
    www.beachbodycoach.com/fatbusters

keithpowers is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    Zoe, you are a brave ass woman for going through the Brazillian. I tip my hat to you. After getting my eyebrows waxed 10 yrs ago, I won't wax anything ever again.
    I had an ex-girlfriend wax my back... and that was the ONLY time it has ever happened...
    Peak weight on Standard American Diet: 316.8 lbs
    Initial Weight When Starting Primal: 275 lbs
    Current weight: 210.8 lbs
    Goal weight: 220 lbs (or less): MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

The way "ChooseMyPlate.gov" should have looked:
    ChooseMyPlate

Page 66 of 90 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast