Page 61 of 90 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast

Thread: Feeling Sexy page 61

carres1973 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Thank you for all the advice! I think for our next session, I am going to try a couple different things:

1 - being a little more vocal - just not moaning for an hour. That would be weird.
    2 - let him know it feels good and what I am thinking. I am always "thinking" about something sexy. Maybe letting him know that will get him even more into it, which in turn will get me more into it, which will get him...well, you get the idea!

Carrie

carres1973 is offline Senior Member
    Next question - :-)!

Do some women just not have a "g-spot"? I don't think I do!

Carrie

shadgal is offline Senior Member
    Can't say these days I am interested in sex at all and I have lost heaps of weight and inches and apparently look 'really good' to a few friends. I would rather read a good book at bed time and how boring is that. Mind you I am almost 46 and I think the old libido thing is dying off now I am not fertile (well I don't think I am). Husband would like more rumpy pumpy but he doesn't generally ask, so I'm not offering. We are still very affectionate. Primal hasn't helped me in this respect and surely I'm not the only one??

Paleobird Guest
    I am also post menopausal but that hasn't slowed me down a bit. I definitely feel sexier when I am in ketosis. I feel like a classic sports car running on high octane fuel. Now all I need is a boyfriend.

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by carres1973 View Post
    Next question - :-)!
    Do some women just not have a "g-spot"? I don't think I do!
    Carrie
    Every woman has one. It's just a matter of finding it.

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by carres1973 View Post
    I do have a question - ladies, how long does it take you to reach your climax? It can take me a LONG time! I actually had never had an orgasm (with another person) until I was with my now (third!) husband.
    i have it down to a science. if you have the time/inclination, set some very private, relaxing time aside to just explore what feels good to yourself. make sure the room is warm, lighting is low, you feel comfortable, and you know that you will not be heard or disturbed. bring the coconut oil! practice makes perfect! i can actually climax in just a few short minutes now, because i know what to touch when. sometimes i know that the effort is futile (i think hormones play a huge role here), so i'll tell hubby that we're having just a quickie (he knows not to wait for me), but i might "get in the groove" as things move along and then whisper to him "wait for me." we've btdt, so he knows what to do. also, without saying too much about my SO, he knows how to delay his ending so that he can wait for me if i want. so, play with yourself regularly, and you'll figure it out. then, teach your husband what you've learned!

Paleobird I am not post menopausal, still menstruating every month etc, just don't now get that mid cycle (fertile) "god I'm horny" episode. Once we get going it's all ok, but just don't have the inclination to start with. And also not really bothered, but I feel I should be?

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by shadgal View Post
    Paleobird I am not post menopausal, still menstruating every month etc, just don't now get that mid cycle (fertile) "god I'm horny" episode. Once we get going it's all ok, but just don't have the inclination to start with. And also not really bothered, but I feel I should be?
    You said you weren't fertile so I assumed that meant post-menopausal. You may be what is called peri-menopausal in which case some wonky fluctuations in hormones would not be uncommon.
    I am completely past all that so everything is on a pretty even keel for me. I remember those almost aggressively horny times. That was the only symptom I ever had of PMS. Now I can go about my daily life without having "sex on the brain" constantly (except when Rivvin and Iniquity start talking about Spartan Training sessions in the nude, on another thread). The urge is still there, but I control it instead of it controlling me. I think I need to become a cougar and find myself a young buck. The guys my age and older all seem to be running out of gas.

Well you never know it might come back! and yes I think I am pre-menopausal as we call it here as doc said at last blood tests that I had 'possible early menopause' - oh joy. Well apart from libido issues/or non issues depending on how you look at it, I feel really very healthy, happy, energetic, and laugh lots. We can't have everything in life but what we do have we enjoy. If I start getting hot flushes and mood swings I might investigate bioidentical hormones although I am not convinced of their safety as yet.
    Saying all of that when I see a sexy man on tv I do get a bit flushed in the face!

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    ...(except when Rivvin and Iniquity start talking about Spartan Training sessions in the nude, on another thread)....
    ummm...which thread?

Page 61 of 90 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast