Page 51 of 90 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Thread: Feeling Sexy page 51

Paleobird Guest
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Have you all read Mark's post about the health benefits of sex today? I wonder if he got any inspiration for that one from this thread?

Beastman is offline Senior Member
    all this sex talk makes me a sad single grok. when's primal-harmony.com going online? :P
    Quote Originally Posted by runnergal View Post
    You just didn't define Healthy Whole Grains properly. Many steak recipes refer to cutting "against the grain" when slicing. Therefore beef has grains. If you eat everything on your plate, you have eaten the whole thing. Eating an entire steak is eating healthy whole grains.

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Beastman View Post
    all this sex talk makes me a sad single grok. when's primal-harmony.com going online? :P
    We could start our own............

amberlee is offline Senior Member
    yes, primal-harmony !

more likely to work given numbers in the US but I'll play anyway!

zad
    zad is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NourishedEm View Post
    Zoebird,
    I just bought my BF the David Shade book which he has promised me he will read when it arrives. I was really interested in his stuff too, because that's the main area that my partner doesn't fulfill me. He doesn't take any leadership at all in the bedroom and I find that very off-putting.
    It may be politically incorrect to say so, but many women I know and I for sure, love the idea of a man who will take charge in the bedroom and 'ravish' us. I don't know how that can be perceived as sexist personally. It just shows that your man has the hots for you and is passionate in his desire for you. If that's wrong, then I don't wanna be right!
    It took me a while to figure out that this is what my wife wants, but once I did... WOW!

I think that sex was the first area that we started acting primal without even realizing it. Maybe it sounds sexist, but I think most women want a big strong man to take charge of them in the bedroom. It may not be PC to say, but I think that is how we're wired. It wasn't easy for me, I'm not a "take charge" guy, and my wife is a high-powered type-A glass-ceiling-smashing career woman. I stay at home with the kids and do all the things that a traditional wife used to do. So to outside observers, it looks like she wears the pants in the family. And for a long time, she did, including in the bedroom.

However, once I started taking charge, it unleashed something in both of us that has just been incredible. At this point, i believe sex and orgasms are primarily psychological. She knows how much I love and respect her, but telling her that doesn't get her turned on. Looking at her with pure animal lust in my eyes gets her turned on. Blindfolding her and tying her up gets her turned on. And if you get your woman turned on enough, orgasm is inevitable.

I used to worry about technique, but I really don't think about it anymore. It seems clear to me that my wife prefers vaginal orgasms to clitoral ones, but that's relatively recent, so I think it has a lot to do with the change in our sex life. And another amazing thing is how much she's changed. She never really refused sex before, but she wasn't always super gung-ho either. Now she's initiating and she's also doing other things to attract me. Buying loads of lingerie, getting Brazilian waxes, getting weekly manicures...

It sounds like some of you are overthinking things a bit. I don't count calories because Grok didn't, and I don't worry about technique or anatomy either. I agree that more communication from women would help, but I don't really expect that to change, so I don't worry about that either. I have a simple rule for myself in bed. If I'm doing something to her and I'm not sure whether it's working for her, then it's NOT working for her. Why? Because when it IS working for her, it's rather obvious from her body language and other sounds she makes.

gunn parker is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zad View Post
    It took me a while to figure out that this is what my wife wants, but once I did... WOW!

I think that sex was the first area that we started acting primal without even realizing it. Maybe it sounds sexist, but I think most women want a big strong man to take charge of them in the bedroom.
    That's all very well. but what about the man who has taken charge for so long that he feels that it would be time for the woman to get the kayak out and get it under way?

The wife complains about a lack of kayaking but does not want to get it out and get it ready.

Grizz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gunn parker View Post
    That's all very well. but what about the man who has taken charge for so long that he feels that it would be time for the woman to get the kayak out and get it under way?

The wife complains about a lack of kayaking but does not want to get it out and get it ready.
    Are you giving her window rattling orgasms ? With her body shaking, hips lunging & she is shrieking loud enough to wake the neighbors?
    If not, please study this diagram.
    http://www.ed-sim.com/en/home#tabs-page-1

The clit is just not what we thought it was. It is like an iceburg with only the tip showing.

Happy Sex to you,
    Grizz

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Well, tonight I found out I am doing something right with my oldest daughter. I was taking her up to her church to meet with the group for camp this weekend and she was telling me about a sex ed class that they take in 6th grade. I told her that if she has any questions she wants answered that she can come to me. I told her I know that kids are more sexually active at an earlier age and I told her that if she does decide that she wants to have sex with someone that she can come to me and we'll discuss it and if she really truly wants to do that, we'll take her to get on the pill. I told her that I would her be safe than sorry and that you can't always rely on the guy to carry protection.
    Georgette

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by gunn parker View Post

Regarding who initiates and does the ravishing. I don't think we are "wired" for it to be all one way or all the other. Individuals have preferences, sure but neither one is more or less primal. The optimal relationship, IMO, is one in which the lead just shifts naturally back and forth.

I think most of the female fantasies about being "ravished" actually come from puritanical guilt about our sexuality. If I am being ravished, I can have sex and still be "a good girl". I'm just a helpless maiden, he made me do it. I think it's time we realized that "good girls" can and do want sex just as much as men. I'm so glad my parents never filled my growing mind with any of that junk. Once during college I tackled a member of the school football team and had my way with him right there on the couch. Once he got over being surprised, he wasn't objecting. And I still consider myself a good girl

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Geostump Well Done!

Paleobird Does the "good girl" thing still apply when the ravishing fantasy includes multiple ravishers? Not saying I would ever do it, but I think about it sometimes. I'm a Baaad girl and I like it. lol
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Page 51 of 90 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast