Page 4 of 90 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: Feeling Sexy page 4

jrherring is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsewoman View Post
    It's actually taken me a while to learn that it's okay to be a 37 year old mum of 4 weighing over 200lbs and still walk with a spring in my step and a wiggle in my hips, and have a really high sex drive. I was embarrassed about it for a while, like it was inappropriate or something. After 14 years of pregnancies and nursing I hadn't been expecting to go back to how I felt when I was 20! The only problem now is I do kind of wish my husband was a bit um keener... maybe if he goes primal? LOL

Thank goodness for.. well that thing that sounds a bit like vibrams LOL Paula!
    skinny women/men (too) break. i think any woman that has that internal energy that boils over and shines outside is beautiful.

Shine on!
    Even if you fall flat on your face, at least you're moving forward!

Yr 42

Yr 41

February Whole 30-ish

start. stop. start.stop...now ramping up to cruising speed!

beachrat is offline Senior Member
    Last edited by beachrat; 02-03-2011 at 06:12 AM.
    "If man made it, don't eat it." ..Jack LaLanne
    "It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is, it doesn't matter how smart you are.
    If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong." ..Richard Feynman

beachrat's primal journal

Kelda is offline Senior Member
    Me too and Mr Grok likes it as well - we've noticed for a long time that mid cycles make a difference. In fact he often jokes, 'oh, I think I must be mid cycle' LOL!
    Seeking the natural way in a modern world ...

kitana is offline Senior Member
    'Nother 'amen' here! And it's not like I was hurting before primal - it's just different somehow... Definitely know what you mean by the 'goddessy' feeling. And people really do respond to the vibes you put out. So glad teh husband went Paleo so he has a chance of keeping up!

Horsewoman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kitana View Post
    'Nother 'amen' here! And it's not like I was hurting before primal - it's just different somehow... Definitely know what you mean by the 'goddessy' feeling. And people really do respond to the vibes you put out. So glad teh husband went Paleo so he has a chance of keeping up!
    Maybe that's what I need to get mine to do! I shouldn't complain really, he put up with years of me not being interested when I was breastfeeding.

Funny thing I have noticed is mid-cycle I want him to be more "manly" and aggressive. And my bisexuality goes right out the window that week LOL, sod those fantasies of tender touches from a woman. Biology eh!
    Gluten intolerance and hypermobility syndrome http://www.cfids.org/pdf/joint-hypermobility-guide.pdf

Eat food. Mostly real. Enjoy life.

Health, energy, wellbeing, vitality, joy, LIFE! Health At Every Size

"Do not ask what the world needs; ask yourself what makes you come alive. And then go and do that, because what the world needs is people who have come alive."
    Harold Whitman

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    @ Horsewoman, Kelda and Kitana

I am currently trying to get my husband on board as well. He's already a wonderful lover, but when I imagine him on Primal....

I'm just trying to be a good example and show him all the great benefits of this way of life.
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

carlh is offline Senior Member
    This seems to be a female-slanted thread but since going Primal I've noticed I get erections all the freaking time now at night. Like, several times throughout the night. It's disrupting my sleep. What the heck. I think it's quite unrelated to my libido, which has always been high. But I do feel better about myself as I lose fat and gain muscle.

MrsToon is offline Senior Member
    I think what has prompted my husband into getting more primal is me telling him that he will never be safe from me once he has pecs and abs. We already have plenty of fun in bed, but oh my god, when he gets buff . . . I will be hard pressed to do anything else on the weekends but lavish him with attention! RRooowr!!

Victoria is offline Senior Member
    Just thought I'd chime in on this thread. I am so feeling sexy too! Pity my husband is in Baghdad still (cold showers )...
    "For animals, the entire universe has been neatly divided into things to (a) mate with, (b) eat, (c) run away from, and (d) rocks." - Terry Pratchett, Equal Rites

My Facebook (please send a message to introduce yourself though!)

kitana is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I am currently trying to get my husband on board as well. He's already a wonderful lover, but when I imagine him on Primal....
    *nods* I had no complaints before, but it'd be hard to go back. There is definitely a change in the bedroom. It's hard to quantify because we're still essentially the same people, but there's an intensity to him now that was muted before and it's a huge turn-on.

Page 4 of 90 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast