Page 39 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast

Thread: Feeling Sexy page 39

naiadknight is offline Senior Member
    I know I've never use a toy. Plenty of manual stimulation, but never a toy. I've thought about getting one for the weeks when Geek is out of town, but *shrug* I've never gone through with the idea.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

geostump is online now Senior Member
    I'm not big into lingerie either. The idea of putting on something that will only be on for 2 minutes seems almost like a waste. Especially when you look at the cost of it.
    Georgette

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    I'm not big into lingerie either. The idea of putting on something that will only be on for 2 minutes seems almost like a waste. Especially when you look at the cost of it.

2 minutes on your body perhaps but it will linger in your man's mind for far longer. I'm not saying to spend a paycheck at Victoria Secret but picking up one or two might get his imagination going and allow you to enjoy your sexy primal self.

I have a collection of lingerie from over the years. Most it isn't worn for just 2 minutes, at least not with us. He gets a kick out of "up with the skirts, let's have fun" when I wear lingerie.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

True, I should probably try the few items on that I do have see how they fit now.
    Georgette

Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    I have a collection of lingerie from over the years. Most it isn't worn for just 2 minutes, at least not with us. He gets a kick out of "up with the skirts, let's have fun" when I wear lingerie.
    Hmmmm, never heard of that before. I usually just put it on and I'm like "ok, here you go."
    Georgette

For me it's almost a character type thing. I put on the lingerie and it flips a switch: Hey, I'ma gonna get some! It switches my mind from yeah, sex'd be nice to Trousers. Off. Now. Not the domination thing, but more the eager fuck me NOW side that doesn't come out very often.
    My Primal Battle Tome

For me it's almost a character type thing. I put on the lingerie and it flips a switch: Hey, I'ma gonna get some! It switches my mind from yeah, sex'd be nice to Trousers. Off. Now. Not the domination thing, but more the eager fuck me NOW side that doesn't come out very often.
    It's extremely difficult for me to get into character. Tried it once and I didn't feel comfortable at all period. He enjoyed but I didn't. And this is coming from an ex-theater major in college.
    Georgette

That's why it's almost a character thing. It's more a liberation from the more straight laced I generally present.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    That's why it's almost a character thing. It's more a liberation from the more straight laced I generally present.
    I can't do improv. I think that could be my hang up. I barely squeaked by in improv class. If it could be scripted out, I'm good. That really sounds kind of sad doesn't it.
    Georgette

Page 39 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast