Page 35 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast

Thread: Feeling Sexy page 35

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I will give her credit, we were watching the news and the newscaster was talking about a proposed change in the abortion laws here in OH and she asked what abortion was. I explained it to her. Come to find out that she didn't what a miscarriage was either. She got a brief education in family planning tonight.
    Georgette

NourishedEm is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    I have done that with my girls, I'll answer their questions. I never asked questions because I read a lot of books when I was younger. I just know with my oldest daugther, I can't seem to get through to her.
    Georgette, we cross-posted there. My comments weren't aimed at you. Far be it for me to offer anyone parenting advice, especially a mum of teenagers! I have no idea how I'll cope when I get there

I never used to talk to my mum about stuff when I was younger either but we're best friends now. Hopefully you and your eldest will work out a way to communicate that works for both of you.

Grizz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HerbWifeMama
    . . . forget about the Gspot. Google "deep spot" or "David Shade" That spot is SO much better than G spot! And I think my man needs a lil more patience and persistence, and that's all I would need!
    Survey Question:

Has anyone else had success or recommend getting their orgasm from the "Deep Spot?"
    Details with instructional video here:
    http://masterful-lover.com/blog/deep...ideo/#comments

Mrs Grizz is VERY skeptical and she doesn't like me "messing around" in there.

Best to all,
    Grizz

Kelda is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizz View Post

Best to all,
    Grizz
    I think Mrs Grizz must feel like she is going to bed with a sexual scientist sometimes LOL! Mind you it clearly has it's advantages from all that's been posted ;-)
    Seeking the natural way in a modern world ...

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    yes, deep spot works very well.

Enamel is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizz View Post
    Survey Question:

Has anyone else had success or recommend getting their orgasm from the "Deep Spot?"
    Details with instructional video here:
    http://masterful-lover.com/blog/deep...ideo/#comments

Best to all,
    Grizz
    That might've been one of the most irritating videos I've watched in a while, haha. Anyway, I've had several orgasm from having that spot hit, but my bf didn't have to use his finger - it just happened from penis-in-vagina intercourse.

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Enamel View Post
    That might've been one of the most irritating videos I've watched in a while, haha. Anyway, I've had several orgasm from having that spot hit, but my bf didn't have to use his finger - it just happened from penis-in-vagina intercourse.
    I have had them that way too but it never seems to be possible on the first O, only on later rounds.

Grizz is offline Banned
    Well, ladies. Many thanks for the words of encouragement & ideas on the "Deep Spot."

1 small success. Mrs Grizz looked at the Deep Spot Video, and she is reluctantly willing to give it a try. So one of these days I'll see what happens. Wish me luck.

Grizz

NourishedEm is offline Senior Member
    Luck!

gunn parker is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I think it's great you have a lady that wants to try something a little different.
    Have fun

Page 35 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast