Page 3 of 90 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Feeling Sexy page 3

hermanda is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by zoebird View Post
    i will assert that if you wear your vibrams with the LBD, you will attract a lot of the right kind of attention. other vibram wearers. and, anyone who is anti-vibram isn't worh the time UNLESS that person likes another minimalist running shoe and you can debate about it. and talk about the ins and outs of paleo vs primal.

for serious, i have met more people wearing my vibrams who are either paleo or barefoot runners (and heading toward paleo) then i ever thought i would!
    I love it!!! Weed them out a mile away:-) OK but now I have to confess something: I don't have vibrams yet! Barefoot maybe? Or perhaps I should wear my rainbow flip flops...

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    lol seriously, if you don't have them already, when you get them, wear their out. i got the "ballet flat" like ones (classics) for that reason.

when people notice, it's an automatic "yay!" or "eew, weirdo." and when it's the latter, i'm like "later."

hermanda is offline Senior Member
    Oh wow just looked them up. Can't wait to get a pair. Nothing like a flare for locating your tribal members

amberlee is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    What is it with this way of life. I walk around feeling like some sort of a Goddess. I've got this "look at me" attitude. I'm standing tall and looking people in the eye.

The crazy thing is that I still have 75 pounds to lose. It is totally mental and emotional, but it does translate to people noticing me more in a positive way. Good thing I am already married or I might have to become a cougar. My husband wants to know who this wild woman is...not that he is complaining.

Anyone else feeling sexy?
    oh yes!!

Horsewoman is offline Senior Member
    Yes, me. The same thing always happens to me when I am eating well. Food has such a profound effect on how I feel. I start to bounce along with a glint in my eye that says "I've either just had hot sex or I'm about to" LOL. And I am about 240lbs right now.

And yup libido is even higher when I am ovulating. Dh told me about chimps and how the males line up to take their turn with the ovulating females. Well I can tell you that sounds like a plan to me. I was thrilled when my drive came back after my youngest weaned, but sometimes it actually gets annoying! I mean I do have other things I need to do.
    Gluten intolerance and hypermobility syndrome http://www.cfids.org/pdf/joint-hypermobility-guide.pdf

Eat food. Mostly real. Enjoy life.

Health, energy, wellbeing, vitality, joy, LIFE! Health At Every Size

"Do not ask what the world needs; ask yourself what makes you come alive. And then go and do that, because what the world needs is people who have come alive."
    Harold Whitman

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    haha!

OP, are you ovulating? the only thing i HATE about breastfeeding is that i don't ovulate for a LONG TIME after having the babe. but, i usually have that "goddess" sort of feeling around ovulation.
    Yes. So I feel like the Ultimate goddess this week. That's probably why I was brave enough to start this thread. The Regular goddess feeling the rest of the month is pretty good too.
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zoebird View Post
    i will assert that if you wear your vibrams with the LBD, you will attract a lot of the right kind of attention. other vibram wearers.
    Vibrams...Even the name sounds sexy to me. (I'm losing it.) I'm getting mine this summer.
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Adventure8410 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsewoman View Post
    And yup libido is even higher.........but sometimes it actually gets annoying! I mean I do have other things I need to do.
    Welcome to my day to day
    My whole life, I've felt like an animal......but I've ignored my instincts. I ignored what I really am. That will never happen again.

My blog

jrherring is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwineil View Post
    without photos doesnt exist ...
    +2
    Even if you fall flat on your face, at least you're moving forward!

Yr 42

Yr 41

February Whole 30-ish

start. stop. start.stop...now ramping up to cruising speed!

Horsewoman is offline Senior Member
    It's actually taken me a while to learn that it's okay to be a 37 year old mum of 4 weighing over 200lbs and still walk with a spring in my step and a wiggle in my hips, and have a really high sex drive. I was embarrassed about it for a while, like it was inappropriate or something. After 14 years of pregnancies and nursing I hadn't been expecting to go back to how I felt when I was 20! The only problem now is I do kind of wish my husband was a bit um keener... maybe if he goes primal? LOL

Thank goodness for.. well that thing that sounds a bit like vibrams LOL Paula!
    Gluten intolerance and hypermobility syndrome http://www.cfids.org/pdf/joint-hypermobility-guide.pdf

Eat food. Mostly real. Enjoy life.

Health, energy, wellbeing, vitality, joy, LIFE! Health At Every Size

"Do not ask what the world needs; ask yourself what makes you come alive. And then go and do that, because what the world needs is people who have come alive."
    Harold Whitman

Page 3 of 90 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast