Page 27 of 90 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast

Thread: Feeling Sexy page 27

carlh is offline Senior Member
    I'm really trying to keep quiet but I have to weigh in a little...what kind of guy would remotely ever react negatively to a woman's responses?
    Last edited by carlh; 02-09-2011 at 11:11 AM.

Herbwifemama is offline Senior Member
    If you're monogamous, I really like Soul Sex. It's a book. Dh and I are still working through it.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbwifemama View Post
    If you're monogamous, I really like Soul Sex. It's a book. Dh and I are still working through it.
    Link?

aktres is offline Senior Member
    Um, carlh, can you marry us all please? thanks!

Herbwifemama is offline Senior Member

Fantastic, thanks!
    Last edited by carlh; 02-09-2011 at 11:02 AM.

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by aktres View Post
    Um, carlh, can you marry us all please? thanks!
    Get in line behind me aktes, I already called dibs. There's only one problem. He's already married. Rats!

emilyrhk is offline Junior Member
    If anyone is interested these guys teach tantra among other things. I have personally studied qigong with them and can vouch for the fact that the information they provide is high quality, and that they are good people. I am not an affilate for their products, they have just helped me a lot so I would like to sned people their way

Tantra website http://www.umaatantra.com/
    Books here http://smashanpress.com/
    Articles http://umaatantra.com/yoga_tantra_articles.html

All the best

aktres is offline Senior Member
    I was totally kidding, sort of...

FairyRae is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by carlh View Post
    I'm really trying to keep quiet but I have to weigh in a little...what kind of stupid guy would remotely ever react negatively to a woman's responses...particularly female ejaculation?
    He was 16, we were each others' 'firsts' for most everything, and neither of us had any idea of what was happening at the time. He certainly didn't say it to make me feel bad at all (and ended up being a very supportive partner through all my sexual 'issues' as our relationship continued for years), but I do think it strongly impacted me. I honestly didn't learn about what it was until meeting my husband (who had a much wider grasp on all things sexual than I when we first got together.) It also didn't happen again (I somehow managed to control it...sheesh, no wonder I have some issues...) *until* I was pregnant, toning my pelvic floor with a massive amount of kegels, and it just happened all the time then.

Also, with that same BF, one time we were playing around in his room and I was about to orgasm (for the first time with someone else, with *him* doing the manual work of it) when his mom walked up the stairs and almost walked in on us. (Um, I did NOT climax then...) I've had trouble orgasming with him (and everyone else) ever since, and to this day need to take the control into my own hands, even when my hubby is very involved...

Hmmm...I'm continually trying to work through my own issues on all this stuff, and these are peices to my mental/emotional puzzle that I've not really thought much about before. Sorry to go off on such a tangent here! I am happy to say that my husband is SUPER supportive and we both do whatever it takes to make the other experience the most pleasure possible, so that is a wonderful thing. Anyway, thanks for letting me continue to work through my issues aloud here. It's totally theraputic for me!
    Last edited by FairyRae; 05-28-2011 at 06:26 AM.
    My Before/After Pics
    Are you new here? Be sure to check these links FIRST, before reading anything on the forum! Succeed & PB 101

"I am a work in progress." -Ani DiFranco

Page 27 of 90 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast