Page 26 of 89 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast

Thread: Feeling Sexy page 26

MrsToon is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Georgette, it is not a technical term, it just means you should breathe into your pelvic region. When you inhale, push the air towards the bottom of your belly, and push DOWN and OUT with your pelvic muscles. On the exhale, draw your nether regions upwards and inwards, like doing a kegel. Inhale and imagine hot, white, energy is filling up your root chakra, at the base of your spine. You could also imagine bright, red energy. Then move up to your uterus area, this is where you get the sexy sexy feelings. Feel it open up with bright, orange/white light. From your posts, I think you have energy stuck there, it may feel dark or murky. Focus on waking up that area of your body. Also, breathe green light and healing energy into your chest and heart. Really, try to feel in your body where you may be "stuck" or "tight" when you think about sex. It may be in your throat, or your belly. Wherever it is, try to breathe in light and healing, and breathe out the dark, stuck, murky feeling.

Check out the link dragonfly keeps sharing, http://www.eftuniverse.com this tapping stuff is pretty amazing in it's ability to open stuck channels of emotion. You may have memories from your past that make you feel like sex is bad, or that you don't deserve to feel good, or that your husband doesn't deserve to feel good, etc etc. You could also benefit from learning about Tantra. Just google it, there are many excellent websites.

Minxxa is offline Senior Member
    The couple of hints I have for g-spot location are

1) get her in the mood, excited, aroused with clitoral stimulation and all the usual suspects FIRST. Many times if the woman isn't aroused you can touch the g-spot and it's uncomfortable. The g-spot (as well as the clitoris) is made of erectile tissue, and so gets bigger when aroused as blood flows into it, so it can be easier to find then as well.

2) You can find toys with an "upcurve" that can make the exploration a bit easier. Also try other motions than just the up and down version (like the come hither with the fingers does), also try side to side and circles as it can feel different.

3) Sometimes it can be easier for the woman to do some exploration on her own, as she can move the toy into places that feel good easier than trying to direct from above!

4) And the biggest thing is to just have fun with it. Whether or not you figure out what works, it's still a lot of fun, and any stress or "worry" about it can seriously affect any chance of success. (That goes with sex in general).

I know many women who thought they had NO g-spot at all, that have since had g-spot orgasms with some trial and more trial! Many women find as they age, their sexual response changes and sometimes this can make everything feel a bit "different'.

And in the end, g-spot orgasms aren't the end all be all, but just one of many ways to feel sexual.
    "Boy I got vision and the rest of the world is wearing bifocals" - Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

FairyRae is offline Senior Member
    Wow, would love any links on tantra you find useful Mrs. Toon. I've been trying to do more deep (yoga-esque) breathing while doing stuff, and it does make things all-over better. I'd love to learn more about it.

And for any of you experts out there--I'm wondering if I'm holding emotional baggage about all this too (I have to look into EFT!) Like I mentioned, I can do the female ejaculation thing, but it has never felt good. Just feels uncomfortable, almost like it hurts but needs to happen. (The first time it happened I was a teenager and at the moment it happened my boyfriend said something like "I think you just peed on me." I'm certain an experience like that, after which I felt ashamed, could play a part in me not feeling pleasure during it...) I also wonder if I'm having vaginal orgasms at times (like during female ejaculation) but am not able to experience the pleasure of them? Is that even possible? (Minxxa and other experts? Any thoughts?) I thought some of the issues I've dealt with were quite physical, (dopamine deficiency, hormone imbalance, nursing impacting libido etc) but I'm now wondering how deeply an emotional/mental issue they are...Hrmmm...

This thread has got me thinking!!
    Last edited by FairyRae; 05-28-2011 at 05:23 AM.
    My Before/After Pics
    Are you new here? Be sure to check these links FIRST, before reading anything on the forum! Succeed & PB 101

"I am a work in progress." -Ani DiFranco

carlh is offline Senior Member
    I'm really trying to keep quiet but I have to weigh in a little...what kind of guy would remotely ever react negatively to a woman's responses?
    Last edited by carlh; 02-09-2011 at 10:11 AM.

Herbwifemama is offline Senior Member
    If you're monogamous, I really like Soul Sex. It's a book. Dh and I are still working through it.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbwifemama View Post
    If you're monogamous, I really like Soul Sex. It's a book. Dh and I are still working through it.
    Link?

aktres is offline Senior Member
    Um, carlh, can you marry us all please? thanks!

Herbwifemama is offline Senior Member

Fantastic, thanks!
    Last edited by carlh; 02-09-2011 at 10:02 AM.

Paleobird Guest
    Learn More
    Quote Originally Posted by aktres View Post
    Um, carlh, can you marry us all please? thanks!
    Get in line behind me aktes, I already called dibs. There's only one problem. He's already married. Rats!

Page 26 of 89 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast