Page 2 of 90 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Feeling Sexy page 2

Paleobird Guest
    Shop Now
    Flirting is such fun. I was out at a dance club a few nights ago on a double date. The other lady and I were up shakin' it on the dance floor while our two older guys (her hubby and my date) were sitting and watching us get hit on by much younger guys. She and I were having a blast while the two old farts had pooped out. I really like this guy but I may have to become a cougar in order to find one who can keep up with me.

HonuRacer is offline Senior Member
    Don't hurt me... my son was just watching MANswers (yes he's old enough). The question was, how do you get into your girl's pants? Have her do exercise was one of the answers (but not THE answer). According to the show's resident physician, if you do 20 minutes of cardio a day you have 30% increase in libido. It also increases your sense of well-being. Most of us following the PB do a good amount of exercise, yes? I certainly feel a great deal better when I've been working out. It reduces my stress levels. I know it tones my body, I look better. That in turn makes me feel better because my clothes fit better... and I certainly have more interest in sex...!

With that in mind - going to turn on the Xbox and play a couple hours of Kinect Adventures with the boy and kick his skinny behind!

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwineil View Post
    "Still not sure what to do with myself. "
    roflmao .. need a hand?
    haha!

OP, are you ovulating? the only thing i HATE about breastfeeding is that i don't ovulate for a LONG TIME after having the babe. but, i usually have that "goddess" sort of feeling around ovulation.

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    well, nothing wrong with being a cougar, i say, and odds are -- with a primal diet -- is going to happen. lol

most people think i'm 25. so, that's sweet. i get hit on by guys between 25 and 55 these days, and sometimes i tell my husband that perhaps we shouldn't be married. LOL

(and, fwiw, i'm not ovulating, but i do feel that way more around then than other times. but i'm very very clear on when i am and when i'm not. )

hermanda is offline Senior Member
    "Still not sure what to do with myself. "
    roflmao .. need a hand?
    lol! Yeah set myself up for that one. *sigh.
    Have hands thanks. I'm thinking I'm going to have to find myself some heels and a little black dress at this point...

kiwineil is offline Senior Member
    "Have hands thanks. "
    sorry - couldnt resist

"I'm thinking I'm going to have to find myself some heels and a little black dress at this point... "
    without photos doesnt exist ...

hermanda is offline Senior Member
    "Have hands thanks. "
    sorry - couldnt resist

"I'm thinking I'm going to have to find myself some heels and a little black dress at this point... "
    without photos doesnt exist ...
    Oh it will tomorrow night. Perhaps I'll just have to prove it;-)

kiwineil is offline Senior Member
    perhaps indeed ! do be sure and tell me if you do y'hear !

PrimalCon New York
    i will assert that if you wear your vibrams with the LBD, you will attract a lot of the right kind of attention. other vibram wearers. and, anyone who is anti-vibram isn't worh the time UNLESS that person likes another minimalist running shoe and you can debate about it. and talk about the ins and outs of paleo vs primal.

for serious, i have met more people wearing my vibrams who are either paleo or barefoot runners (and heading toward paleo) then i ever thought i would!

Page 2 of 90 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast