Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TRULY Primal... page

wilberfan is offline Senior Member

TRULY Primal...

Primal Fuel
    Wish we could manage to leave them alone...

http://www.boingboing.net/2011/02/01...contacted.html

NorthernMonkeyGirl is offline Senior Member
    I notice almost completely irrelevant things... like the shape of their feet...

I have no idea where the post or article is now, but it had a diagram of a typical "Western" footprint, showing how the axis of symmetry is crooked; compared to the widely spread toes of the barefoot-from-birth.
    I googled a similar image
    Foot%20Shape%20Ch&#97.jpg

earthspirit is offline Senior Member
    wilberfan: Check out www.survivalinternational.org

It's full of great doco's and information about uncontacted or near uncontacted tribes from all over the world. There is actually a tribe off the coast of I think india maybe? but they actually completely reject society and kill people who try to come on to their island. so the government made it a national site that people arent allowed to enter to leave them alone completely.

wilberfan is offline Senior Member
    I noticed immediately how they weren't fat...

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    i believe that that particular group was shown to be a hoax, but there are a lot of communities of people living in these ways. i really like The Continuum Concept which talks about amazonian tribes. very cool stuff.

packattack22 is offline Junior Member
    Crazy I just clicked on this cause I was just looking at those photos and watching this video on youtube called strangers in the woods. It really disgusts me that through history when we run into indigenous people the reaction is always to "assimilate" them. Yea, here is your bible and new school, we can't have savages running around. IMO tribal people shouldn't be studied or interviewed just GTFO A.S.A.P

Buttercup is offline Senior Member
    Actually, some countries (I think Brazil is one) have initiatives in place to protect these people. They do reconnaissance missions to check on them to make sure they're still around and to get an idea how many there are, like keeping tabs on an endangered species. The photos may not have evil intentions behind them.

Diana Renata is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthernMonkeyGirl View Post
    I notice almost completely irrelevant things... like the shape of their feet...

I have no idea where the post or article is now, but it had a diagram of a typical "Western" footprint, showing how the axis of symmetry is crooked; compared to the widely spread toes of the barefoot-from-birth.
    I googled a similar image
    Foot%20Shape%20Ch&#97.jpg
    Yay! I have natural feet! Maybe it's all those summers my parents encouraged us to go barefoot.

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Diana Renata View Post
    Yay! I have natural feet! Maybe it's all those summers my parents encouraged us to go barefoot.
    Me too. We always ran around barefoot as kids. The natural diagram above looks very much like the shape of VFFs. This is probably why I love both of my pairs but my friend who is 80 and spent most of her working life in pointy office shoes could not make her feet get into a pair of VFFs no matter how she tried.

lil_earthmomma is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    Me too. We always ran around barefoot as kids. The natural diagram above looks very much like the shape of VFFs. This is probably why I love both of my pairs but my friend who is 80 and spent most of her working life in pointy office shoes could not make her feet get into a pair of VFFs no matter how she tried.
    This is sad!

I hate shoes, I hate socks. I love being barefoot! While I haven't bought a pair of VFFs, I do love to wear soft ballet flats when it's absolutely neccesary to be shod. Otherwise, NAKED FEET all the way!!!
    The more I see the less I know for sure.
    -John Lennon

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast