Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anthony's Adventure Back To Wellbeing page 2

shrona is offline Member
    Shop Now
    Did you make it primal through the storm? My husband is not on board himself, but he is trying to by supportive of me! (And I am slowly chipping away at him .) I had a bit of slip up out to eat last night, but it was just basically corn tortilla, so not so bad!

AnthonyU is offline Member
    Back on June 20th I decided to go primal again. No fanfare, no new proclamations, no claims of having to be responsible for my actions. I just did it. I consulted a friend who is a former triathlete that has gone in to crossfit type training for school age athletes. He designed a starting high intensity workout for me to keep the fat burner going. I've stuck to the primal eating fairly well staying well with in the 80/20 parameters. Have I been perfect? No. I did miss 3 workouts over the 30 days. But its not about perfection. It's about change. I've dropped 5lbs. Put on some muscle. All in all I'm pretty happy with the first month. Will try to post often, but again no promises. Thanks for reading. Anthony

Loving the early morning workouts. In the gym by 5:30 and to work by 7.

This morning it was a slow 30 minute climb up a 10% incline on the treadmill. Heart was pumping for sure.

Just to catch up on the first 30 days, I went from 284 to 279 in weight. Blood sugars are a normal levels. And went Dow a pants size.

Breakfast has been eggs and Bacon and a few strawberries. And I do a protein shake with almond butter, water, a few strawberries when I leave the gym.

That's it for now.

Anthony

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Good job. Focus more on dropping pant sizes and inches lost versus what the scale says. I know you said you ultimately want to get down to 195 which is a possibilty. Break that number up into mini goals. If you don't reach a certain goal, that's fine. That's why we make goals. Its something to reach for. Another thing to try since you said earlier on that you used to reward yourself with food is to find something else you want to reward yourself for when you reach a certain goal whether it be weight dropped, dropping a pant size or hitting a fitness goal. Make it a new outift, something you want for the house, a book, you get the idea. You'll get there. It just takes time.
    Georgette

Morning All

Decided to walk this morning at home instead of leaving the house at 4:45 am. Which meant I slept til 5:00. The temp was already 77 and very humid. Like walking thru spider webs. Took the dog with me and we walked for an hour.

On a unplanned 17 hour IF this morning. Didn't get a chance to make my morning protein shake and haven't gotten to my Bacon and eggs yet. May try to walk again tonight after work but doing it at the gym. Grok On!

Workout was so-so this morning. Not a lot of energy for some reason. But I made it there. Could be the high heat and humidity getting to me.

Bacon & eggs and a few strawberries this morning about 4 hours after my protein shake.

Can't even say TGIF because I'm working tomorrow morning.

But my eyes opened and I was on the right side of the dirt so its all ok right?

Lunch was a BAS with vilest, carrots, peppers, and a thick boneless baked pork chop. Love leftovers

I really hate predictive text. How does cukes end up being vilest??

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyU View Post
    I really hate predictive text. How does cukes end up being vilest??
    Cukes, vilest, its a toss up. I honestly think they're vile but that's just me lol.
    Georgette

Weekend is over back to the 7-4:30 routine.

Food wise Saturday was by the book, Sunday not so much. We'll just say it was a very carby dH and move on cause nothing I can do about it now.

Morning workout was; 10 min walk 2% incline, 3.5 mph. Decided to try rope skipping today. 2 five minute sets, the second one I manage a few 25 skips without missing. Followed that with some wall squats, planks, situps, bridges, that was 2 sets also. Finished up with another 10 minute walk at an 11% incline, 2.6 mph. Good heart pumping workout!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast