Limited Time: Grab your FREE Box of Dark Chocolate Almond Bars Get Yours>>Close
Open

Thread: Huh?!? Me not hungry?!?

Huh?!? Me not hungry?!?

Shop Now
    I think this is the first time in my life I haven't been hungry for dinner (or hungry period) and yet being only 6 days into this I am still making beef stew even though I am not really hungry because I have never gone without dinner. LOL. I know I probably should just go without, but being so new at this I guess I am still stuck in the 3 meals a day mindset. Plus, the smell is making me a little hungry

Wait until you get the point you are forgetting to eat.
    "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food." -- Hippocrates

I know where you are coming from. I didn't eat lunch on both wednesday and thursday. I usually fast for 16 hours every day and then eat lunch at about noon. Both days I just got really busy and didn't even notice till late in the afternoon that I had missed lunch. I wasn't hungry and functioned just fine both days. Before I started down this path I would have been ravenous by noon even after eating breakfast. It blows my mind how little I really need to eat anymore.

Today is the first day of my third week of PB. I just returned from the gym after doing 85 min of slow and easy (40 min on the AMT, 15 min rowing, 10 min walking between a 4% and 8.5% upgrade). I am absolutely not hungry. Had 2 hb eggs for breakfast, a Clementine, a chichen thigh and slaw at lunch and I kind of had to force myself to eat that. Another clementine and about 10 raw almonds. I also had three small cups of coffee over the whole day with some cream. Doesn't seem like I've eaten enough to not be hungry.

Welcome to the wonderful world of sufficient fat intake, enjoy your stay.
    My food blog ~ http://stuffimakemyhusband.blogspot.com
    My primal success story

"Boxing seems to contain so complete and so powerful an image of life -- life's beauty, vulnerability, despair, incalculable and often self-destructive courage -- that boxing IS life, and hardly a mere game." --Joyce Carol Oates

Shop Now
    I have been eating PB for quite a while now and it still blows my mind that I am not hungry all the time! And even when I do get hungry it's just a low growl from my tummy not a LOUD SCREAM like it used to be. I don't mind being hungry now.