Limited Time: Grab your FREE Box of Dark Chocolate Almond Bars Get Yours>>Close

Thread: I Used to be a One Egg Girl..

I Used to be a One Egg Girl..

Shop Now
    Back when I followed a strict CW dieting style, I ate one egg and maybe three mushrooms (hey, veggies! ugh..) for breakfast. Hey, that's low in calories, I should be losing weight.. right? Keep in mind this was paired with 5days a week of intense cardio classes.

Moving up to primal.. I was still only eating 2 eggs. When I posted here about hunger/cravings, people suggested more fat, bigger breakfasts/more eggs. Someone even said.. gasp "five" eggs. I never thought in a million years I could eat that much!

Usually after breakfast, (two eggs, sausage, spinach) I am still ravenous. I reach for a bowl of berries and some coconut milk. Now that I am cutting out fruit, I did something truly outside of myself..
    This morning, after cooking up three eggs (much to the surprise of my roommate who still remembers little ol' one-egg me!) slathered in bacon grease with 1.5 sausage on the side, with a hefty bed of spinach and mushrooms.. I was still hungry. So guys, you know what I did? I made another egg, added coconut oil and bacon grease to another serving of spinach - and I feel satisfied!!

Even as much as I believe in PB, I was still wrestling with CW ways. How could I eat more fat, more calories and lose weight...? So.. I guess I'm on my way to the dark side You've pulled me in at last!
    Last edited by lexsi340; 01-28-2011 at 12:29 PM.

Manchester, NH
    something something something, dark side...something something something, complete.

Bay Area, CA
    Just finished a 6-extra large egg fried in kerrygold dinner. Welcome to the dark side. MMMM
    Melissa Fritcher - 330/252/150
    Trample the weak, hurdle the dead.

Vancouver, BC
    Quote Originally Posted by primalrob View Post
    something something something, dark side...something something something, complete. guy rules

We need to have a global discussion about the epidemic of donut murder

Starting Weight: 238 lb
    Current Weight: 224 lb
    Goal: 190-200 lb
    Height: 6'-0"

Shop Now
    I've been struggling with the concept, more fat+more calories=lose weight, but everybody says it works so Cheers!
    "It is not what you are that holds you back, it is what you think you're not."
    Denis Waitley