Thread: I Used to be a One Egg Girl.. page

lexsi340 is offline Senior Member

I Used to be a One Egg Girl..

Shop Now
    Back when I followed a strict CW dieting style, I ate one egg and maybe three mushrooms (hey, veggies! ugh..) for breakfast. Hey, that's low in calories, I should be losing weight.. right? Keep in mind this was paired with 5days a week of intense cardio classes.

Moving up to primal.. I was still only eating 2 eggs. When I posted here about hunger/cravings, people suggested more fat, bigger breakfasts/more eggs. Someone even said.. gasp "five" eggs. I never thought in a million years I could eat that much!

Usually after breakfast, (two eggs, sausage, spinach) I am still ravenous. I reach for a bowl of berries and some coconut milk. Now that I am cutting out fruit, I did something truly outside of myself..
    This morning, after cooking up three eggs (much to the surprise of my roommate who still remembers little ol' one-egg me!) slathered in bacon grease with 1.5 sausage on the side, with a hefty bed of spinach and mushrooms.. I was still hungry. So guys, you know what I did? I made another egg, added coconut oil and bacon grease to another serving of spinach - and I feel satisfied!!

Even as much as I believe in PB, I was still wrestling with CW ways. How could I eat more fat, more calories and lose weight...? So.. I guess I'm on my way to the dark side You've pulled me in at last!
    Last edited by lexsi340; 01-28-2011 at 11:29 AM.

primalrob is offline Senior Member
    something something something, dark side...something something something, complete.

LessofMimi is offline Senior Member
    Just finished a 6-extra large egg fried in kerrygold dinner. Welcome to the dark side. MMMM
    Melissa Fritcher - 330/252/150
    http://lessofmimi.wordpress.com
    Trample the weak, hurdle the dead.

Vozz is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by primalrob View Post
    something something something, dark side...something something something, complete.
    hahaha.....oooooh.....family guy rules

We need to have a global discussion about the epidemic of donut murder

Starting Weight: 238 lb
    Current Weight: 224 lb
    Goal: 190-200 lb
    Height: 6'-0"

huntergirlhayden is offline Senior Member
    I've been struggling with the concept, more fat+more calories=lose weight, but everybody says it works so Cheers!
    "It is not what you are that holds you back, it is what you think you're not."
    Denis Waitley