Thread: I feel GREAT page

Kit Rivers is offline Senior Member

I feel GREAT

Primal Fuel
    I am a newbie, so sorry if i have posted in the wrong place but I just wanted to tell the whole wide world. I FEEL GREAT.

It is day 6 and yesterday i felt so ill, I slept most of the day, I also slept most of the night too, woke at 6am and BOUNCED out of bed. i have not done that since I was about 10 years old. I was down the beach with the puppy by 6.45!

I don't know if i have lost weight (starting weight 231.5 pounds, I am a 5'7" woman) but I 'feel' thinner. I only weigh on Saturdays. If I have lost weight I will be shouting that from the rooftops too!

And the icing on the cake (or rather, the butter on the steak) is that my doctor thinks this way of eating is great too. The book is not yet here, so I haven't read it and am only going by what I have gleaned from the website, but she thinks the paleo diet is great, so that is near enough.

From the very happy Kit in NZ.

BohemianBo is offline Member
    Although this is an Ad for a sugary wheat bar, I've often compared it to how I feel on this diet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6rE0EakhG8

Kit Rivers is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BohemianBo View Post
    Although this is an Ad for a sugary wheat bar, I've often compared it to how I feel on this diet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6rE0EakhG8
    I just watched this, very funny. I don't have a TV (lifestyle choice) so I have not seen it before, but yes....that is how I feel!

Reborn Grokker is offline Senior Member
    Usually when you "feel thinner" you'll find that your measurements are down---I'd take measurements over weight any day! That is great that your Doc is on your side with diet, at least you don't have to fight that
    Heidi

33yo, 5'6", 158lbs, size 10 jeans

ericfoster3 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kit Rivers View Post
    (or rather, the butter on the steak)
    Love it! Thanks for the inspiration.